Flanagan Confirmed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Flanagan Confirmed

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Signed a 2 year deal on the WW website now
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
bertina

Re: Flanagan Confirmed

Post by bertina »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
So does this mean that the squad numbers will be announced now?

Anybody got any ideas as what this young guy is like? I`m not very clued up on him :conf:

It says on the WW website that he`s a stand off.. isnt this Lu Lu`s position :conf:

Can someone inform me of the plan please.
Lu Lu's position is scrum half.
Trent Barrett's position is stand off.
He will have been signed as cover for both half back positions as we are pretty short on cover there.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

bertina posted:
Nobby`s Girl posted:
So does this mean that the squad numbers will be announced now?

Anybody got any ideas as what this young guy is like? I`m not very clued up on him :conf:

It says on the WW website that he`s a stand off.. isnt this Lu Lu`s position :conf:

Can someone inform me of the plan please.
Lu Lu's position is scrum half.
Trent Barrett's position is stand off.
He will have been signed as cover for both half back positions as we are pretty short on cover there.
Also, at 18, Flanagan isn't going to be ready to be first choice for the club. The BBC story quotes Noble as saying "He is only a young man and will be looking to work his way through from our under-21 squad."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 230783.stm
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

makes a change from other clubs nicking our young talent , good on ya nobby
wigan/pier

Post by wigan/pier »

This is worrying (if true) it says on the rlfans site.."But Wigan are an exciting club and they see me more as a second-row/loose forward, which is where I want to play, not at stand-off like at Bradford "...just what we need another second row forward :conf:
If we don't ask questions we turn into sheep...and I don't trust the shepherds.
tom g

Post by tom g »

Just get burgess now and we will be sorted :lol:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He could maybe show Lockers how the game should really be played :lol:

Seriously though, if Lockes has some competition for his place, it might shove a rocket up his rear and make him play like he should be playing :sly:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wgnwrs posted:
medlocke posted:

Seriously though, if Lockes has some competition for his place, it might shove a rocket up his rear and make him play like he should be playing :sly:
Is your every post about Lockers? Are you juts looking to cause argument and debate? Everything you say mentions Lockers, it's ridiculous.
in my last 20 odd posts i have only mentioned the great one a couple of times, i am not obsessed, just concerned :angry:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

medlocke posted:
wgnwrs posted:
medlocke posted:

Is your every post about Lockers? Are you juts looking to cause argument and debate? Everything you say mentions Lockers, it's ridiculous.
in my last 20 odd posts i have only mentioned the great one a couple of times, i am not obsessed, just totally 100% wrong. :angry:
Typo corrected. :eusa17:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jinkin jimmy posted:
medlocke posted:
wgnwrs posted: Is your every post about Lockers? Are you juts looking to cause argument and debate? Everything you say mentions Lockers, it's ridiculous.
in my last 20 odd posts i have only mentioned the great one a couple of times, i am not obsessed, just totally 100% wrong. :angry:
Typo corrected. :eusa17:
So if i am 100% wrong, The Holy one must be playing to the best of his ability's, if that is so, then he wants sacking :sly: