barrett out for a month

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jollygiant3107

Re: barrett out for a mont...

Post by jollygiant3107 »

he was out of the huddersfield game with a hamstring injury,this is a calf strain,and all i can say is defo a month if not longer.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

This is like flashback at least Davico made it to the friendlies. Lets hope its only his body getting sed to training in our Artic climate not a sign of things to come. Trent used to heavily strap his hams even in the St George team.
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

damien morrissey posted:
This is like flashback at least Davico made it to the friendlies. Lets hope its only his body getting sed to training in our Artic climate not a sign of things to come. Trent used to heavily strap his hams even in the St George team.
really really hope this isnt true because ive had his name printed on the back of my top :o and i want to see him have a excellent career with us :eusa10:
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

wigan rugby posted:
damien morrissey posted:
really really hope this isnt true because ive had his name printed on the back of my top :o and i want to see him have a excellent career with us :eusa10:
tell me about it lets hope it is nothing long term
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

Im confident i belive in the squad and nobby... :)

WEMBLY ERE WE COME...... :) :lol: :) :lol:

get well soon trent..... :eusa10:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder posted:
as any 1 actually seen trent yet ,i still dont think he as come over think we are in dream world ,you can 4get beating warrington with lockers at no 6 ,well just do the french and have no chance with bradford this sounds like groung hog day to me ,giant i will not argue with you not after last time :lol:
He's been here a while, I saw him in Chadwick's in Standish a few weeks ago, with Higham, DV, Richards and Hansen.
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

If barret is only 50& fit it is not worth it for the sake of a friendley. Get im fit for the warrington match, all guns blazing, kill the spark in the wire,and set the meter to full and watch us go.
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

If barrett is only 50& fit it is not worth it for the sake of a friendley. Get him fit for the warrington match, all guns blazing, kill the spark in the wire,and set the meter to full and watch us go.
superleague

Post by superleague »

if hes injured its tough luck wigan will just have to get on with it and the fans will just have to get on with it. (no offense to anyone :) )
Ken

Re: barrett out for a month

Post by Ken »

We did OK at the end of last season without Trent Barrett, Warrington the only top class player missing will be Mr Dobson (big loss),So if we have a player to make Lockers earn is spot I think we will do well with all the rest of the big names we have,but they must play and not turn up,after saying this defence at no 1 could be a problem as warrington will be takeing no prissoners.
and when Mr Barrett comes into the team what a lift to have a class act like this for the rest of the team,things are looking good at WIGAN :roll:
Ken Blinston