England 42 Scotland 20

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
chrisJJ

England 42 Scotland 20

Post by chrisJJ »

did anyone watch the match?

if you didn't, you missed out. It was a great game and Farrell played his part. Him and wilkinson played well together and another ex-wiganer robinson got 2 tries to his name. Wilkinson's back and so is english rugby union.

for the time being anyway :wink:
To be the best
you have to beat the best
wigan_twins

Re: England 42 Scotland 20

Post by wigan_twins »

yeah i watched it for about 10mins i got very bored :lol:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
the big i

Post by the big i »

watched most of it. I thought Farrell and Robinson both played well and Wilkinson was brilliant.
right cross

Post by right cross »

watched it,and you have to give those 3 players credit, thay were brilliant under emence pressure to perform.plus the rest of the team were great [its about time]wished we could pull it together when it matters against those dam aussies :angry
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You can see why league players get bored playing it. It is even worse watching it. However, I will watch every opportunity I can when Faz is playing. I was glad it went well. I think the combination of the scrum half, fly half and inside centre worked very well. Wilkinson is a gutsy fella and a superb kicker. Faz made a huge difference in terms of their passing game. Billy Whizz, not sure there is much left in the tank but still class.

How on earth did that video ref give the Wilkinson try? Even Robonez would have spotted his foot in touch :wink:
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

cpwigan posted:[/b Billy Whizz, not sure there is much left in the tank but still class.

I didnt see all the game just the second half but he looked like he had afterburners on when he scored the second try i know it was a mistake that let him in but the high shot showed how far he came to drop on it.
right cross

Post by right cross »

dont think he will be a video ref again ,good job it was'nt vital[no doubt he will get a job in sl] :) :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The frightening pace he used to generate from those jumo like side steps is not there now Damien. Still a 3/4 Jason Robinson is better than 90% of the world's wingers
right cross

Post by right cross »

was there only 3 people who scored points? wilkinson ,robinson and lund. that must be some kind of record,like to see that in league
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I had it on in the background and noticed after about half an hour, the clock had only run for about 19 minutes.
The only saving grace was with Wilkinson coming back it took the media pressure off Faz for a change.
And by the way, as we sang when Bath came to Central park (prior to the Xcode challenge), Jeremey Guscott your still a w****r. He had nothing good to say and as for the tosser who was commentating when Wilkinson missed a tackle and all he could do was berate Faz for not making the assist tackle "as an ex league player he should know better", or words to that affect.
BBC still full of prejudice as far as i'm concerned :angry:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered