TODAYS GAME

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Gai-Jin

TODAYS GAME

Post by Gai-Jin »

Congratulations to you & your team, the best side won today. The match was fast and hard right down the line, your youngsters once again got stuck in and delivered the goods. BTW, who is it that keeps saying Faz is past it & shouldn't be your captain, or that he shouldnt captain the GB side? well whoever it is they are talking out of their backsides, youth & experience won the day, mind you don't write us off just yet.......... what you need now is a point or two to push Leeds down a place or two.
Mine's a pint (of Malt Whisky)
Shortie_we_are_top!!

Re: TODAYS GAME

Post by Shortie_we_are_top!! »

nah! not the best team...if you were the best team...how come you aint top?!?!?
Shortie_we_are_top!!

Post by Shortie_we_are_top!! »

oh and i agree with who ever was saying that monkey man is past it!
i think deacon or some on a bit better than monkey should be captain of GB!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Gai-Jin posted:
Congratulations to you & your team, the best side won today.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Shortie_we_are_top!! posted:
nah! not the best team...if you were the best team...how come you aint top?!?!?
Actually, Gai-Jin is a Bulls fans (a reasonable one as well, quite a rarity...)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

T'was a good game and not bad natured either, actually it turned out more like a comedy sketch with lowes and the "Fooooooooooooooooooooooooo...rward" shouts, I wouldnt be saying it was a good game if we'd lost though hehe (very bad loser)
I cant pick a single player i thought played better than the rest, although kris had a good match. Thought we played well as a team and maybe there was an oppurtunity for more tries but that doesnt matter. Well done to the lads and to lowes for taking the "insults" light heartedly in the end :D
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
rach15

Post by rach15 »

It was a great match and very entertaining, with all the forward shouts and us wiganers winding lowes up!!
we defnitly deserved 2 win!!
welldone boys you where brill 2day!!
O'loughlins number 1 fan!!
Gai-Jin

Post by Gai-Jin »

Actually Mike there are more of us than you think that are fair & reasonable. BTW, is this twonk one of yours? Anybody who can read & understand the correct gramatical make up of the post would know I am a Bradford fan.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

You're not biased and neither am I!!!! Nah I think he seriously did outplay him, by the way did anyone know what lowes and smith were doing lying on the floor with each other for at least 30 seconds? Neither of them were injured smith tackled him and then they jus lay there for ages....hmmmmmm
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Gai-Jin

Post by Gai-Jin »

Your spot on about Luke, E, he 's a grand little player, and he has no need of the sly tactics used by the brother of the MoS. He is going to go far in the game, as his contract expires you just watch the scouts/coaches come sniffing round.