KING STREET STABBING!!!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
turf

KING STREET STABBING!!!!

Post by turf »

Acording to the www.wigantoday.net website, a 21 year old lad has been stabbed in his main leg artery and is in a critical condition in hospital.

A woman has been arrested in North Manchester. Put her in the cell and throw away the key!!!!!!!

I hope the lad makes a full recovery. Best wishes to him in making a quick and successful recovery.
browns_babe06

Re: KING STREET STABBING!!!!

Post by browns_babe06 »

all ive heard he is a bouncer on liuid be heard no names yet.

Hope he is alright.

hope she gets a decent jail sentence
Fraggle

Re: KING STREET STABBING!!!!

Post by Fraggle »

turf posted:
Put her in the cell and throw away the key!!!!!!!
I hope this is a joke. From the lack of information it is impossible to tell if the attack was premeditated, or maybe she acted in self-defence and stabbed the guy to stop him attacking her? We don't know, so I don't tihnk she deserves condemning just yet.

In this country you're still innocent until proven guilty, unless you've not bought a TV licence in which case you're guilty of tax evasion unless you write to them to tell them you don't have a television and therefore don't need a licence. I refuse to pay 35p or whatever for a stamp to tell them I'm not breaking any law by not having a television...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
shawcross da warrior

Re: KING STREET STABBING!!...

Post by shawcross da warrior »

she didnt just stab the bouncer she has also stabbed 3 other people 4 in total as you said one is the bouncer who was found lying on the floor n a big pool of blood he is critically ill in hospital and i hope he makes a full recovery.....

turf

Post by turf »

As I have just said before, she wants locking up and the key throwing away.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

think we should block this fraggle trouble brewing :blush: :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I agree with Mike here, this is no place for this in any way. We may be dealing with people on here who are connected. I second Mike's proposal for the blocking .

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

He wasn't a bouncer, just a member of the public. Although she did stab several other people. Full story here http://www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle.a ... ctionID=66 In society we are always going to get idiots who are going out looking for trouble, it has been going on since the dawn of time. But to go out carrying a lethal weapon is pure cowardice and the punishment should fit the crime accordingly. I am not relating to the above link just generalising the gang culture society of today. 15 years ago when I first started going out round town there was always trouble on King St because there were 4 clubs all closing at the same time, it was a dingy poorly lit street with no cctv. I actually feel more intimidated these days about going round town than I used to. Maybe it's because I know that a lot of youths these days carry a weapon of some description, or maybe it's because as I have got older my outlook has changed especially since the birth of my daughter just over two years ago.

It will never happen but National Service would sort a lot of these scrotes out. Just look at the no-marks on bad lads army on tv. They turn up all hard as nails with the "do you know who I am" attitude and within a few weeks they are reduced to gibbering wrecks. I am not saying teach them unarmed combat or how to use a firearm properly, something that they could use when they are de-mobbed, but teach them discipline and how to look after their own admin and I think quite a few of them would leave after two or three years with a much different outlook on life and society in general.