Talk Sports Pure ignorance to RL

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Antwigan

Talk Sports Pure ignorance to RL

Post by Antwigan »

Just thought I'd tune in to Talk cockney radio, I mean Talk Sport Radio and the 'cockney broadcasters are in a pub in Dublin for the Rugby Union tomorrow. They are talking the usual crap about Arsenal and Chelsea etc. The sports news then came on and there was not one mention of tonights World Club challenge. There was talk about Jonny you know who and ex Wigan player Robinson but no mention of the ....I cant say it....no...oh ok then 'The BBC sports Team of the Year' St Helens. This prompted me into typing action.Heres what I quickly knocked together and 'Sent' it to the studio.

Just wondering if you will be mentioning the rugby league world club challenge that you may be suprised is on tonight featuring 'The bbc sports team of the year' St. Helens. I know you think there is only one type of rugby in the south, however, in the north we play the League version. (even though we have the best Union team too, ironically). So you may think you have the 'Nation' listening to your broadcast from Dublin for the rugby union. But listening to you lot drone about 'Jonny 'Glassback' Gin swilling upper class toff Wilkinson you certainly know how to alienate us up north. I do presume you will be at the 'Millennium Magic' weekend in Cardiff when all the Superleague teams will be playing a league game each at the Millennium stadium in May bank holiday? But then again you southerners probably have the boat race or something as equally tedious to cover on those days.
Regards

Click on this link to send your comment people. We need to stand up against the 'southern' media.
http://www1.talksport.net/utilities/contact_us.asp?s=1
Campions of the rugby world.