i would walk 500 miles

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
FROM A TO B

Re: i would walk 500 miles

Post by FROM A TO B »

ancientnloyal posted:
be worth being rushed to hospital with fatigue? Not romantic is it? Plus, she'llbe waiting weeks for you to walk 1000 miles... in that time she coulda knocked off with the milkman
Based on the average Walking speed of 4mph and allowing for walking 8 hours a day, then just over 31 days to get there.
Think you would need a few rest days in between, so call it 35 days.
By which time you could have gone to America and sent a letter :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cant beleive this is still going ,i put this on because at the riversiders christmas party evey1 got up to dance to it ,and when i started it FAZ 13 was on who was at the front of our 500 yd walk :wink: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

FROM A TO B posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
be worth being rushed to hospital with fatigue? Not romantic is it? Plus, she'llbe waiting weeks for you to walk 1000 miles... in that time she coulda knocked off with the milkman
Based on the average Walking speed of 4mph and allowing for walking 8 hours a day, then just over 31 days to get there.
Think you would need a few rest days in between, so call it 35 days.
By which time you could have gone to America and sent a letter :lol:
Although with the speed of the Royal Mail these days, it will probably take longer than 35 days (not to mention years!)
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!