Well Done Lads

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exmouthpie

Well Done Lads

Post by exmouthpie »

Well done lads you cetainly showed Saints who was boss tonight. Does anyone know why Lam was taken off at half time as i dont recall Eddie or Baldo saying why.
I am Warriors Through and Through
MrsLam

Re: Well Done Lads

Post by MrsLam »

Dont know why but apparently hes doubtful for the rest of the season, i dont know whether that includes play offs and final tho :(
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

I thought the same as you Nitsua, he didn't look in any particular distress and I just presumed that being 20 - 0 up and having such an able sidekick in Luke they were resting him for the various onslaughts to come. Hope he is ok
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

what a brilliant result! didn`t make the game, but did u see how full the wigan end was?? WOW!
well done all who went..

i haven`t heard anything bout lam being out for the season eithe.. like y`all i figured he was rested second half.. hope both he and faz are ok?

& wasn`t carneys breakaway try superb!!!! i`ve watched it back like 5 times!! LOL
immense performance last night from all the lads!
brill!

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

well thats what i heard, but it doesnt mean its true, I suppose gregory cant actually say yeah im resting him second half cause saints are crap. who knows though!!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!