vaealiki

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Re: vaealiki

Post by thegimble »

ancientnloyal posted:
I agree with TheGimble we cant sacrifice Vaealiki from the previous 2 seasons, the point is he has improved his game this season, even though he is the butt of most jokes at Wigan he has improved.

Best centre this season? I dont know, Bailey has done ok also. 3 games in... wait until 10 games or so to see how our centres are doing.

But Vaealiki sould recieve good mentions not being pulled back to hs worse games last season.
I was including the last 3 games last season especially the Leeds match where he looked very good.

Im glad im not the only 1 to notice this as my mum was about to get me sectioned under the mental act.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Yes the game against Leeds he did well, he set up the Ashton try if I remember correctly.

at least he has started the season injury-free for once.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

so you think 6 games out of 2 and abit seasons is worth his wages? i dont!and his current form is nothing like when he was in oz!as for ashton your spot on he has made errors and they have cost wigan 3 tries at salford wire and bradford!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

wiganstripleL posted:
so you think 6 games out of 2 and abit seasons is worth his wages? i dont!and his current form is nothing like when he was in oz!as for ashton your spot on he has made errors and they have cost wigan 3 tries at salford wire and bradford!
We lost 2 games by 1 try.

Did he make up the 4 points we lost from the 2 games.

think not.

Whilst DV form has left a lot to be desired over almost 2 seasons hes not been fully fit most of the time and for the 9 months of the Millward era almost all the team suffered loss of form.

right cross

Post by right cross »

i just hope the vaealiki rumour didn't come from the same source as the carney one ,what do you say mr b.
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

He wont be saying much tonight as he is playing in the semi-final at pool. :D
right cross

Post by right cross »

oh yes i forgot ,i am sure i'll get the low down on sat[might be working] or sunday ,

oh yes mrs b that new flask is great.
Wayne's World

Post by Wayne's World »

Did mike give you some. He was complaining that i got 2 new flasks, but said tasted better.
right cross

Post by right cross »

he even had a spare cup in is pocket i was quite impressed , did you make it or mike either way it was very welcome . thanks.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

ancientnloyal posted:
I agree with TheGimble we cant sacrifice Vaealiki from the previous 2 seasons, the point is he has improved his game this season, even though he is the butt of most jokes at Wigan he has improved.

Best centre this season? I dont know, Bailey has done ok also. 3 games in... wait until 10 games or so to see how our centres are doing.

Both centres lack pace. We could not expect much more from Bailey as he is a second rower, however DV needs speeding up.

But Vaealiki sould recieve good mentions not being pulled back to hs worse games last season.