Richards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Richards

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I was thinking about it, we all agree that richards is dire at everything, however he is the first choice kicker which for me is probably the only reason he gets in the squad, (that and they dont want to admit how bad he is considering the money we give him)

So seeing that he is useless why not let him just practice kickin all the time at training at least then he might be able to kick the goals and lets face it, it cant make his game any worse than it is!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
GeoffN

Re: Richards

Post by GeoffN »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
Just get shut of him, we cant afford to carry players like this especially ones who are on big money
...but the problem is, as with DV, we'd still have to pay them unless we found another club who was prepared to match their salaries.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

GeoffN posted:
...but the problem is, as with DV, we'd still have to pay them unless we found another club who was prepared to match their salaries.
Thankfully both of their contracts run out at the end of the season!

Doesn't help us much in the short term though :(
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Get Dave to offer a shady back hander for them if they resign from the club, surely if they resigned they would no longer count on the cap, i bet Daves down shady dealings like this in the past, so why not now :sly:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Get Dave to offer a shady back hander for them if they resign from the club, surely if they resigned they would no longer count on the cap, i bet Daves down shady dealings like this in the past, so why not now :sly:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jayde_hates_longy

Post by jayde_hates_longy »

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Why don't you all stop f****n calling pat!? I'd like too see you all try better? When your all better than him and playing for wigan then come back and say hes c**p. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
R.I.P mike gregory xxxx
true wigan ledgend !!!!

Cummmm on wigaaaaaaaaaan!!

SL CHAMPS 2008

DIRTY FUCKIN SCOUSE WANKERS :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

jayde_hates_lon gy posted:
Why don't you all stop f****n calling pat!? I'd like too see you all try better? When your all better than him and playing for wigan then come back and say hes c**p.
Would you feel the same about Pat's playing ability if he looked like John Merrick?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Why don't you all stop f****n calling pat!? I'd like too see you all try better? When your all better than him and playing for wigan then come back and say hes c**p. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Please go away you silly little girl. BTW, expect to get Fraggled too..... :eusa9:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Please go away you silly little girl. BTW, expect to get Fraggled too..... :eusa9:
My eyesight's gone funny looking at all those angry faces so I can't read anything anymore...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]