£100,000 a year plus a house Chris Ashton can't afford to stay

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
jimofwigan

£100,000 a year plus a house Chris Ashton can't afford to stay

Post by jimofwigan »

Rugby yawning have money to burn . Unlike Rugby League they do not have a Chairman Lewis hell bent on dumming down to the lowest common denominator. Wigan can well afford to keep Chris in this great game of ours but he is now to expensive for us because our hands are tied by a ridiculously low salary cap.So if Mr Lewis reads this, my message to you is,take a sallary cut or resigne, give your job to someone who is willing to be paid less. By doing this you at leaset show you are in line with your current policies.
im_a_cuckoo

Re: £100,000 a year plus a ho...

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

So this so-called star sportsman is going for buttons. Blimey, with bonuses I bet the likes of Emile Heskey aren't far off earning that in fortnight! Seems this salary cap thing betrays a lack of ambition in the 'sport'.
im_a_cuckoo

Re: £100,000 a year plus ...

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

By the way, "dumming down" is one for the irony fans! What's up did you skive English at school, or are all rugby league fans dropped on their heads as babies?
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

emile heskey...the guy who' flopped at liverpool who was useless for england and now can only get into the wigan athletic team?ha the guys stealing a living and you muppets are prepared to pay him a fortune! thats how much of a joke your football team is pal! who was the other striker you signed from shakdar donesk? thats right no 1 has heard of him thats the quality of player wigan athletic can attract!who in england wants to play for a joke club like you
wigan1977

Post by wigan1977 »

wiganstripleL posted:
emile heskey...the guy who' flopped at liverpool who was useless for england and now can only get into the wigan athletic team?ha the guys stealing a living and you muppets are prepared to pay him a fortune! thats how much of a joke your football team is pal! who was the other striker you signed from shakdar donesk? thats right no 1 has heard of him thats the quality of player wigan athletic can attract!who in england wants to play for a joke club like you
even robbie savage turned down latics, just shows how s***e you are :D

Moderator warning: keep the language clean please.
wiganstripleL

Post by wiganstripleL »

:D...hang on wigan1977 they did attract david unsworth and kevin kilbane to the club they are big names right?ohh who's the sicknote they have in goal? :D :D i bet when mr owen heard wigan wanted to sign him his heart sank he's never played rugby league before and didnt even know there was a football team in wigan!!!!!!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

im_a_cuckoo posted:
By the way, "dumming down" is one for the irony fans! What's up did you skive English at school, or are all rugby league fans dropped on their heads as babies?
Your cutting the line a bit tight buddy.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

im_a_cuckoo posted:
Can I refer you to the Site Rules thread please, you're starting to overstep the mark.

http://www.wigan-warriors.com/cgi-bin/w ... ject199164

With particular reference to 5 and 6:-
I wrote:
5. Do not attempt to wind up other users (also known as 'trolling'). This includes supporters of other clubs coming on here deliberately goading Wigan RLFC fans, but also Wigan RLFC fans making derogatory comments to wind up fans of other clubs.

6. Discussions about Wigan Athletic and football in generally are not acceptable, unless they have some direct relevance to the rugby club. Most of us are not interested in that team or sport, and there are places on the net to discuss these topics if you want (try the BBC sports website).
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

On the subject of Emily Heskey, 5live did a session on living obituaries, and the winner came from a liverpool fan

Emily Heskey: Sadley Missed

I know its off topic but made me titter and as latics trolls are coming on here
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
num lock

Post by num lock »

I think the latics lot come on here because they obviously can't find any form of stimulating conversation on their own site. :baaa: :D