Feilden, DV and Lockers

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Feilden, DV and Lockers

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I think Lockers played out his skin tonight that try was awesome show of strength this lad has turned my opinion of him around 360 this season!. DV i thought had i very very strong game tonight, didn't do anything spectacular but was very solid throughout!. Added to this i believe Feilden had a great match tonight and showed signs of regaining his much missed form!

Great Wigan victory in an average match
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Woodentop07

Re: Feilden, DV and Lockers

Post by Woodentop07 »

a good solid performance.thought millard played well to!vaeliki carried the ball well,fielden looked good and more aggressive!!think gaz hock borrowed hansens hands for tonights game though!!!
Wigan til i die!!
thegimble

Re: Feilden, DV and Locker...

Post by thegimble »

The pack especially second half tore them down the middle and that got the best out of Millard.

As for DV he looks a quality player.

Lockers has been very good this season.

But its bugging me onur first half display was poor when compared to the second. Its been like that all season.
Green

Post by Green »

Agree with you completely. Especially Lockers, he had a blinder.
becky b

Post by becky b »

Ye we had a good game they are looking more like a team but we need to play for 80 mins not 40
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Green posted:
Lockers has been our best player all season
Woodentop07

Post by Woodentop07 »

when i spoke to vaeliki in the winter he said its the first pre season when he wont be carrying an injury.......are we now seeing the real david vaeliki??injury free and getting a bit of form!!
Wigan til i die!!
turf

Post by turf »

I think Mr Fielden his slowly getting back to his sharpest. He looked full of energy tonight. His most encouraging display so far this season??????????
Green

Post by Green »

jaws1 posted:
Green posted:
Lockers has been our best player all season
Definatly, his defence is second to none lately, it was rare to see him not in a tackle. Some sets he was in every one.
lucky 13

Re: Feilden, DV and Lockers

Post by lucky 13 »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
I think Lockers played out his skin tonight that try was awesome show of strength this lad has turned my opinion of him around 360 this season!. DV i thought had i very very strong game tonight, didn't do anything spectacular but was very solid throughout!. Added to this i believe Feilden had a great match tonight and showed signs of regaining his much missed form!

Great Wigan victory in an average match
No arguments with anything in that post :roll:

Fekka and Micky H played a part too the defense was very good with just a few lapses , our second row were not great so if we can get them fireing and a bit more fluidity in the three quarters we may have some hope . Oh yes Barrett class as usual :)
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!