AGM

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wink

AGM

Post by wink »

It's the AGM tomorrow. What questions would you like to ask little Mo. Wink :wink:
lucky 13

Re: AGM

Post by lucky 13 »

Were we under cap last year?
Will peacock be at wigan?
Is carney back after is munster stint?
Are young players to come off the cap?
Is moi moi signed
:lol:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Chairmans views over the cap concerning young talent, approaches from RU

Will Mo dance with the Warrior Girls in a thong?

were we over the cap last year?

will he consider cleaning my rugby balls after each match?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Will he consider challenging the legality of the cap as it is now killing the quality of the game and also forcing players to go to union for more than we can pay.
Bear

Post by Bear »

lucky 13 posted:
Were we under cap last year?
Will peacock be at wigan?
Is carney back after is munster stint?
Are young players to come off the cap?
Is moi moi signed
:lol:
mention civonacina for me :roll:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
OJ

Post by OJ »

If we lose Ashton does he have Anthony Minichello's phone number?

Apart from Minichello (& Trent Barrett of course) can we stick to some of our own home grown players in future and have some players who have pride in the shirt and who will be able and want to play for the team for some years to come. We need stability and already with the likely loss of the likes of some players out of contract this year it looks like - once again - we start next season playing with a number of new players who will take time to settle in.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i would ask him what he would like for a leaving present and thank him for the work he has done in the past :D
wigan1977

Post by wigan1977 »

waterside glens posted:
i would ask him what he would like for a leaving present and thank him for the work he has done in the past :D
what has he done that is so bad, we was bottom of league got noble then fielden. we now have barrett plus bailey.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

wigan1977 posted:
waterside glens posted:
what has he done that is so bad, we was bottom of league got noble then fielden. we now have barrett plus bailey.
The complaint is that we should never ever have been anywhere near being bottom of the league. Sacking coach after coach for two losses (it's a good job he's become more forgiving since giving the likes of Frank Endacott the boot), paying lots of money for players who have underperformed, constant change whilst telling us that the club is in a transition period (now in it's 7th year of transition by my estimate)... I'm not suggesting I agree with some of the claims made against him, but certainly some of the decisions he has made since rejoining the club in 1999/2000 have been strange to say the least.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Green

Post by Green »

OJ posted:
If we lose Ashton does he have Anthony Minichello's phone number?

Apart from Minichello (& Trent Barrett of course) can we stick to some of our own home grown players in future and have some players who have pride in the shirt and who will be able and want to play for the team for some years to come. We need stability and already with the likely loss of the likes of some players out of contract this year it looks like - once again - we start next season playing with a number of new players who will take time to settle in.
I'd love to have Anthony Minichello. He was second highest rating back IMO a few years back (after Radders of course :wink: ) I havent followed him much since but i can still see that he's world class.

I remember watching Sydney roosters demolish Stains 33-0 in world club final, Minichello playing a massive part. That night was bloody freezing but after all the Saints fans had left, we hopped the barrier to go and celebrate with the fans from Oz. :D