message for wiganwatcher

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
chrisJJ

message for wiganwatcher

Post by chrisJJ »

are you gonna carry on with the managment game because you are the Salford coach and you haven't done anything for your media or anything.

the season starts on friday so you have to get your team and that in, if you don't know what to do or you want help, just ask me (chrisjj92) or the chairman
To be the best
you have to beat the best
Wigan Watcher

Re: message for wiganwatcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Sorry but like I said I have not a clue what to do! I need someone to spell it out to me what to do. If not I would be obliged if you would delete me from the game.

many thanks

Fraggle

Re: message for wiganwatch...

Post by Fraggle »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Sorry but like I said I have not a clue what to do! I need someone to spell it out to me what to do.
I had a situation like that last time I visited my girlfriend's family in Taiwan - her brother was trying to show me this online beat 'em up computer game, explaining things in very broken English, and I didn't have a clue what to do! Maybe I'm getting old, but despite playing with computers for more than 20 years this game went completely over my head. "Click here, here, here, here, move there, shoot that but move back there..." - it was even more complicated than last time I tried to program a video recorder!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
chrisJJ

Re: message for wiganwatch...

Post by chrisJJ »

wiganwatcher - i sent you an email with all the info anout it on, if you have any trouble just ask
To be the best
you have to beat the best