Who were that awsome team!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Little Miss

Who were that awsome team!

Post by Little Miss »

Oh my god was that really Wigan!

Thats it I'm booking my tickets for the Saints match first thing!

WELL DONE WIGAN! You were ACE!!!

:) :) :) :)
The good looking one!
wigan1977

Re: Who was that awsome team!

Post by wigan1977 »

good call :D
ultimate warrior

Re: Who was that awsome te...

Post by ultimate warrior »

Fantastic performance. Just what we needed heading in to the easter games. Thought from 1 - 17 the team played very well.

More impoprtantly, for the first time they put in an 80 min performance.

Well done Wigan, you seem to have put some pride back in the shirt!
madmags

Post by madmags »

Great game.
Grear result. :lol:
Alex the Warrior

Re: Who was that awsome team!

Post by Alex the Warrior »

A great performance. Tonight they really looked like a Brian Noble team. Really disappointed by their 2 late tries as the score no longer reflects the quality of the performabce.

From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Impressive all-round performance. Only going off the TV coverage, which isn't an ideal way to see the game (finishing work at 6.30!) but few, if any weak links, unlike previous games. Even Millard looked good.
Barrett, Fielden & O'Loughlin outstanding, Richards finally looking confident and dangerous.
Very good (and varied) kicking game from both Leuluai & Barrett, and enthusiastic chasing.
I was a bit surprised to see that our 1st half completion rate was so poor; it didn't seem that bad at the time, couple of early knock-ons from Higham, unusually.

I thought Klein had quite a good game, by his standards, too.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
Impressive all-round performance. Only going off the TV coverage, which isn't an ideal way to see the game (finishing work at 6.30!) but few, if any weak links, unlike previous games. Even Millard looked good.
Yes credit where it is due, even Millard played well :o
Barrett, Fielden & O'Loughlin outstanding, Richards finally looking confident and dangerous.
Very good (and varied) kicking game from both Leuluai & Barrett, and enthusiastic chasing.
I was a bit surprised to see that our 1st half completion rate was so poor; it didn't seem that bad at the time, couple of early knock-ons from Higham, unusually.
The most pleasing thing was the attack looks to be getting some teeth but the win was built around very solid defence. Another confidence booster of a win and the more the merrier.
I thought Klein had quite a good game, by his standards, too.
I was genuinely worried about what might transpire with him in charge and was expecting numerous penalties for not being square but thankfully he didn't ruin the game.

Dave
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The best effort yet. We played a very sound sensible game and controlled the ball. Kicking was superb by both halfbacks. We only get into trouble if we drop the ball or concede penalties. If we are patient and give him field position, Trent will make things happen. An awesome player, so clever.

WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Excellent rugby in defense and attack. To beat Hull who beat Saints last week was a great achievement.

A good effort for the whole team

Barrett Amazing directed us very well
Leului nice mixed of kicks
Richards, Vaeliki looked strong finding good form

Ashton still looks like he wants to play which i though might drop was nice to see him tap his Wigan badge at the end :)
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Barrett pure class so much time lulu looked better tonight ''moran like ?'' I dont think so .

The partnership with Barrett looks promising ,this was on the back of the best platform the forwards have laid all season .

All the forwards played well but even though Hill Prescott and Hansen were not eye catching they did a very important job tonight took the ball up very few mistakes ,missed tackles doped ball ect

Not getting carried away but last week was a step in the rite direction this week a small leap

:)
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!