Vailiki to go

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Vaealikis Girl

Re: Vailiki to go

Post by Vaealikis Girl »

From what i have heard (it may or may not be correct), there were talks with Wakefield to take on Vaealiki's contract but it won't be happening. I could be wrong but that's what i've heard
We'll miss you Freshy!!! Please come back!
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

Vaealikis Girl posted:
From what i have heard (it may or may not be correct), there were talks with Wakefield to take on Vaealiki's contract but it won't be happening. I could be wrong but that's what i've heard
There were talks with Wakefield, but nothing seems to have come from them. I suspect John Kear and co were hoping to get DV at a knock-down price, and while Wigan might've been okay with that, DV probably wasn't.

It's getting pretty late in the day for anything to happen now. Unless some other SL club suffers a major injury crisis in its threequarter line, in which case they might come in for DV mid-season, he'll probably see his contract out with Wigan.

But this won't be his best option, in my opinion. He's already been relegated to the bench, and if Wigan stay injury-free in the backs, that's where he'll likely stay. Not the best way to put yourself in the shop-window when your contract is coming to an end.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

wouldn't DV's departure mean room for McAvoy?
Jake

Post by Jake »

I just can't believe David Veryleaky was opposite centre to Jamie Lyon at Parramatta, he has been a complete waste of a human carcasse at Wigan how can a few decent games justify his three year deal.It just looks like he wants to pick his games.
j+jsgran

Post by j+jsgran »

Tara see ya bye good riddance
`I want to win something this year pls `
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

I didnt think he did too much wrong today, thought he looked strong and his defence was ok.. made a bit iof a hash at the kick with tommmy, but thast was really his only mistake today. i think he will only improve when barratt and tommy play together regularly.

bailey's tackle on their centre today was awesome as it looked as though their player was well away.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

have you got a stutter? :wink:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

no just a crap internet connection :conf:
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

You shouldn't take the pppppppppppppppppppppppp**s out of someone like that grrrrrrrrrrrrrr grinch :D
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!