out sung

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Re: out sung

Post by primrose-n-blue »

tonyjoe posted:
were out sung and out shouted for all of the match.You would think it was Warrington at home?
:eusa2: Thanks, but its always that way. Warrington rarely shut up singing.

:eusa3: Lets all have a disco!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

ate to say it, but I have to agree with PnB. You can always rely on wire to keep the singing going for the full 80. I think you find it's the same for most supporters when put into a compacted area. mind you with the dire turnouts, it's probabaly only wire that would fill the stand :conf:

PnB, do you know how many wire brought to the JJB, I know you bought 5500 tickets. I reckon around 6k in total (which is nearly as many as there were at Stains in total).
PS. Still think Briers is a gobby little turd and was far to pally pally with Ganson IMO :wink:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
XIII

Post by XIII »

To be honest I thought the Wire fans where a little quieter than usual as well as the South and East stands. Could have been the cold getting to everyone!
Wigan Till I Die!!

We've had Barrett and Kenny, Edwards and Hanley, Boston and 8 IN A ROW!!!
tonyjoe

Post by tonyjoe »

Bob on.Worst effort from our fans considering the hype the match got before hand and the size of the crowd.you cant blame it on the weather no excuses !out sung,out drumed,out played!! :conf:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Said this before the North Stand is noisier because it has a solid roof whereas the South Stand has a partial glass roof .
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

pieater-alex posted:
mike binder posted:
We allways oursing the teams when we play away ,because we all congragute together in 1 stand ,much easyer to get 1 stand going than 3 ,we allways out noise warrington at warrington because of this and they allways do at the JJB :)
Agreed and I think the fact that we were losing and they were winning is why they out sung us.
i agree, if we were winning they wouldn't be as loud. it was because they was winning us for the majority of the game
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Ganson and briers are pally they are were mwmbers of the same supporters club ie st hellens
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME