Bradford to win

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Bradford to win

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Bradford to win

Just sitting here and thought are we going to win at Bradford?

Im sorry for saying this so on in the season but I only see a Bradford win here, hope Im wrong!

Bradford by 10 points

WxmWarrior

Re: Bradford to win

Post by WxmWarrior »

Honestly, I think it will be close - but the weather report is for mild conditions so it will be a good opportunity for the half back pairing to show us what they are capable of when its not snowing/ playing in a lake :wink:

I'n also expecting a massive "front up" from Fielden in his first return to the club and a similar "knock on effect" for the likes of feka and o'carrol - similar to the impact fielden had in his home debut against Warrington.

I think we're in for another cracker, but i'm going to stick my neck out and say Wigan by 4 points.
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Im not expecting Wigan to be playing like a top 4 club week in week out after last season... I still think 2008 is the season that we should be 'back to normal' and through 2007 the team grows together. Bradford started strong after 2 games whereas Wigan have struggled.

Close game but a Bradford win methinks. Heart says win by 6-11 points though. Feka drop-goal
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

Wigan will win by 6-10 points. :D :D
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ancientnloyal posted:
Im not expecting Wigan to be playing like a top 4 club week in week out after last season... I still think 2008 is the season that we should be 'back to normal' and through 2007 the team grows together. Bradford started strong after 2 games whereas Wigan have struggled.

Close game but a Bradford win methinks. Heart says win by 6-11 points though. Feka drop-goal
I agree were a new side in many ways and the side needs time to gel. Also Nobby has not got all the players he wants yet.

Score wise Bull by 12-16 win
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If we improve and cut down our errors and penalties conceded then we can win. If we do not improve we will lose.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Wigan Watcher posted:
Bradford to win

Just sitting here and thought are we going to win at Bradford?

Im sorry for saying this so on in the season but I only see a Bradford win here, hope Im wrong!

Bradford by 10 points
Sorry, but hope you are wrong too.
The Warrington team that lost against the Bulls werent the same team that turned us over. i am not just talking about the missing Wire players, but the way they generally played against Bradford. Had we played Warrington that day, I think we too would have won. The Bulls have beaten Huddersfield, but so too have Hull kingston Rovers. I know that final scores of other matches dont always indicate how results will turn out, I do however, feel that we can win the Bulls game.
My felling is a win by five points.
Hope I am right.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

cpwigan posted:
If we improve and cut down our errors and penalties conceded then we can win. If we do not improve we will lose.
thanx CP you saved me posting that
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

I'm not sayin I excpect a win but i reckon it can be done. Bradford havn't had that good a start to the season.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i think a warriors win is on the cards noble wants to impress back at his old club....