Thanks, DaveO

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
im_a_cuckoo

Thanks, DaveO

Post by im_a_cuckoo »

They've blocked my thread again, but thanks Dave) for explaining to me about kicking the ball, 40/20s etc.

Unfortunately it seems some of your fellow supporters don't have your brains. Al299 couldn't resist grandstanding with his claim that "most of the ground were Wiganers". I mean, do you think I'm thick? I saw where the Wiganers were sitting/standing compared to the Salford lot. There must have been 1,500 of you if I'm being generous. The crowd was 2,000 DOWN on when Leeds visited.

Cruncher called me a "pathetic little sh1tehawk". Very grwon up, sir. Well done.

And someone called mickw said that as Fulham are as badly supported as Quins, we should compare the attendances. So here goes:

Latics v Fulham - 16,001
Warriors v Harlequins - 14,971 (With FREE tickets for all Latics season ticket holders).
ancientnloyal

Re: Thanks, DaveO

Post by ancientnloyal »

FFS GIVE IT A REST!

how the hell you havent got divorced is beyond me!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

For pity's sake block this prat! :angry:

If there's any more of this, I'm starting a petition thread entitled: "Block the Trolls"
becky b

Post by becky b »

Its here again you should block him from entering onto this site he must lead a very lonely life
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Latics v Fulham - 16,001
Warriors v Harlequins - 14,971 (With FREE tickets for all Latics season ticket holders).

How many Latics fans actually went??????????
Difference is Warriors played on a Friday Night
Latics played Fulham 3pm Sat afternoon time to travel to Wigan unlike Fiday Night .
How many Fulham fans were there today 1000 or more ???
Harlequins brought a coachload so all the fans at the ground apart from say 100 were Warriors fans
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

We've been through this discussion before. If you want to know about the rules and tactics of RL, then go join a local team.

I'm afraid one more poorly disguised trolling post about relative "attendances" will get you blocked cuckoo (stick to your music interviews). :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆