Team Spirit

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Woodentop07

Team Spirit

Post by Woodentop07 »

does anyone else think the team look solid and together!!when we score a try the whole team goes wild!i am very excited by the potential of the present side and with the awesome team spirit aswell we could go a long way!!
Wigan til i die!!
wigan rugby

Re: Team Spirit

Post by wigan rugby »

Woodentop07 posted:
does anyone else think the team look solid and together!!when we score a try the whole team goes wild!i am very excited by the potential of the present side and with the awesome team spirit aswell we could go a long way!!
i agree when we score a try the team bounce up and down and they really look to be gelling together just cant wait how they play against stains at good friday
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

j+jsgran

Post by j+jsgran »

Thought we played really well last night was chuffed for Pat Richards awsome take from that Barret kick.Keeping my fingers crossed for us hoping we go all the way also in the Challenge Cup dying to get to the new Wembly. :D
`I want to win something this year pls `
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

I was really impressed last night with the teams reaction to Ashtons try the last week or so cant have been easy on relationships in the squad it just shows that whatever happens off the field is not going to effect teamwork on it.