Watching Wigan on the net???

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Panchitta Marra

Watching Wigan on the net???

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Does any one know if it is possible to watch the Wigan games over the internet, or at least watch the games televised on Sky TV, by access over the net. I will be going to work in Qatar, and chances are there will be no access to Sky TV. I am at a loss. Any decent advice considered.
Thanks,
Pan.
adrenalinxx

Re: Watching Wigan on the net?...

Post by adrenalinxx »

Panchitta Marra posted:
Does any one know if it is possible to watch the Wigan games over the internet, or at least watch the games televised on Sky TV, by access over the net. I will be going to work in Qatar, and chances are there will be no access to Sky TV. I am at a loss. Any decent advice considered.
Thanks,
Pan.
I don't think it is possible to watch games live over the internet but you can watch Boot 'n' All and The Super League show online. Alternatively you can listen to GMR online who usually have radio commentary of the games.

If you are outside of the UK there are some restrictions on what you can watch/listen to so the above might not be available.
lucky 13

Re: Watching Wigan on the ...

Post by lucky 13 »

I have been told you can get Sky over their off someone who goes so you may be ok
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Panchitta, if you become a member of aussie torrents and demonoid you can download the game and watch them.
wigantill i die

Post by wigantill i die »

i wouldnt watch them in my back garden
Little Miss

Post by Little Miss »

wigantill i die posted:
I think really he's a closet fan and doesn't feel able to tell anyone.

I've never had a urge to go onto any football teams site and act like this. But then again I don't like football.

We should be more supportive towards him and help him come out.

:lol: :roll:
The good looking one!
Little Miss

Re: Watching Wigan on the net?...

Post by Little Miss »

Panchitta Marra posted:
Thanks,
Pan.
Sky+ it and watch it when you get back! :doz:
The good looking one!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

wigantill i die posted:
Latic's fan with a back garden. Gee's your a lucky little boy arent you, like rocking horse sh^t.