scully

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jollygiant3107

scully

Post by jollygiant3107 »

out for the season.
highland convert

Re: scully

Post by highland convert »

Won't be missed. Always seemed lost and getting in the way. Past it I think. HC
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Hard for the Stains to offer new terms for him, or even tout him to other clubs, whilst he is out of action. Maybe he's played his last match for them?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Hes finished now that it, he will never come back
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
Hes finished now that it, he will never come back
Think your right. Its a snapped Achilles Tendon not very nice.If he does have to retire I wish him all the best
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I do in a small way feel sorry for him, in the same way i feel sorry for wellens, both in their day were very very good players but always in the shadow of the wigan counter parts in the shape of Faz and Radders. And by the time rads and faz went it was all too late for them two. Dont get me wrong wellens is still one of the best full backs in the league but he's had his day now.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Link here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 740047.stm

Tough to come back from that at his age, he's nearly 30.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I do in a small way feel sorry for him, in the same way i feel sorry for wellens, both in their day were very very good players but always in the shadow of the wigan counter parts in the shape of Faz and Radders.
I completely agree but you watch the press and the Saints fans proclaim Sculthorpe as the best player of his generation. They will be wrong if they do.

I will never forget watching Wigan beat Saints at the JJB and seeing Sculthorpe progressively loose it. The longer the game went on and the loss ever more likely you could see him lose the plot. Got niggley, lost his temper and I always remember thinking at the time "that is why you are second best to Faz".

I wish him well in his retirement if it comes to that but I hope he isn't given any false accolades.

Dave
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

All the best scully and we sing:

Sign on sign on

with a pen in your hand.

As stated you always were second best to faz :o :o

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

JIMH

Post by JIMH »

DaveO posted:
I do in a small way feel sorry for him, in the same way i feel sorry for wellens, both in their day were very very good players but always in the shadow of the wigan counter parts in the shape of Faz and Radders.
I completely agree but you watch the press and the Saints fans proclaim Sculthorpe as the best player of his generation. They will be wrong if they do.

I will never forget watching Wigan beat Saints at the JJB and seeing Sculthorpe progressively loose it. The longer the game went on and the loss ever more likely you could see him lose the plot. Got niggley, lost his temper and I always remember thinking at the time "that is why you are second best to Faz".

I with him well in his retirement if it comes to that but I hope he isn't given any false accolades.

Dave
I agree with you there, he wasn't as good as faz and Gb captaincy proves that. Faz was always first pick above him
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!