South Stand trouble...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: South Stand trouble...

Post by ancientnloyal »

FROM A TO B posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
If it helps im in the East next year
There goes the neighbourhood :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ey! I am tolerant as a matter of fact. It's Danielle2006 you have to watch out for.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

Warriors07 posted:
I sit in the south stand at the back im no chav and dont cause any trouble or want to. But the first game of the season at home some chavs turned up 10 minutes before the game and expected a sit. They all pushed in and i ended with no seat i complained to a steward and all he said is what do you want me to do about it. Then one of the chavs said to my friend tell your friend to shut up or i willl kick his head in. The same people do it every week and the same one always kicks off.
The stewatds are pathetic they dont know there left from there right
I was involved in that incident at the first game, i mean its unreserved seating, and i remember this lad comming up to me effin and jeffin for his seat so i just decided to give him his seat because i diddnt want to get thrown out if a riot broke out... i just tend to keep myself to myself now a days. But i agree the stewards are pathatic
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Couldnt we right a letter to the JJB on behalf of the stewards?
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

i would if i was you bear!theres enough people in the south stand who back you up!me personally i like the south stand being unreserved becasue me and the g.f get there early enough to get a decent seat! that clown who had a go at you needs a good hiding!!if its the same guy im thinking of he got head butted at a home game abit back cause he was mouthing off about not being able sit with his mates! if you write to the club let me know and ill send one in aswell and make it clear how useless the stewards are!!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

standishwarrior posted:
i would if i was you bear!theres enough people in the south stand who back you up!me personally i like the south stand being unreserved becasue me and the g.f get there early enough to get a decent seat! that clown who had a go at you needs a good hiding!!if its the same guy im thinking of he got head butted at a home game abit back cause he was mouthing off about not being able sit with his mates! if you write to the club let me know and ill send one in aswell and make it clear how useless the stewards are!!!!
Oh dont you worry mate i am good at speaking my mind :lol: If we get some kind of petition going about who is backing me on this one, maybe we could make the stewards think about what they are there to actually do
PREVENT TROUBLE - HELP PEOPLE OUT
WHOS IN! :exc:
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

you get my vote pal!!!
Bear

Post by Bear »

Cheers pal... whats the address for the JJB will it be on the website, i`ll do it now
If you want to weel meet up and go take it to the stadium and fire into them about it if it gets so bad
Im not wanting to ban anyone just stronger security so that i can watch the game in peace
Warriors07

Post by Warriors07 »

I will do anything to help Bear. I even feel they just give steward jobs to anyone. How ever they pass there test for the security license i dont know.
Bear

Post by Bear »

Warriors07 posted:
I will do anything to help Bear. I even feel they just give steward jobs to anyone. How ever they pass there test for the security license i dont know.
haha i wonder aswell :lol: Thanks for your backing i`ll get back to you mate :D
Poster

Post by Poster »

I must confess that I was totally unaware of this problem. ( OK you have sust it my ticket is in the West)whilst I saw the incident on Friday from a distance I thought it to be an isolated one. This type of behaviour reflects on us all as supporters of the club and we must all back action to prevent this for the future. If there is to be a letter or petition then we must all be signatories. Lets us know what we can do to help