score

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kt4ever_1

score

Post by kt4ever_1 »

wigan 20 salford 10 yes!!!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!
kirky

Re: score

Post by kirky »

Couldn't get down to the match, but it looks like there was good attendence, lets hope this is the start of regular 10,000+ matches.

Was the atmos good?
Are the stewards still pains in the Betty Swollocks??

Did you bang your drums?????
Man and ball, man and ball!
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

the game was a bit drab really salford where hard to break down and clearly had come to win. wigan responded to the crowd when they started to get behind them and pilled the pressure on the last ten mins salford started to wobble and leaked a few trys.it seemed the ref gave them a few decisions but it always seeme that way when your bias towards wigan. at times we where our own worst enimy and our handling errors must start to improve if we are to compete against the top teams.overall a good display.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
mario

Post by mario »

no surprise about the penalty count with smith as the ref. at best he's just useless, but i think he's just plain biased! what happened to steve presley? he was the only decent ref and has disappeared.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

attendance was exellent.. way more than i thought we would get.. 11+..
don`t remember the drums.. knowing the stwerds they probebly had a moan..
thought salford fans gave a good account for themselves.. were as loud as i have seen away support.. them & wolves..

penalty count was a big reason why the score was so low.. plus reds played well.. no if`s or but`s..
no way will they go down if the play like that for the next 20 odd rounds..

warriors2004

Re: stweards

Post by warriors2004 »

i think that the stewards do a good job considering the amount of rubbish they take of supporters in football and rugby
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

? :eh:
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

OK!!!! Two things your reactions are a bit slow and your on the wrong subject!!!
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!