RIP Chris Benoit

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
- psycho -

Re: RIP Chris Benoit

Post by - psycho - »

he still did them :( in many respects, over the past 4 years or so, wwe has lost 2 greats of our time, eddie and benoit.

viva la raza rabid wolverine.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Controversial posting time, or is it just me that knows that wrestling is a commercial business and not a real sport?
:conf:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

FROM A TO B posted:
Controversial posting time, or is it just me that knows that wrestling is a commercial business and not a real sport?
Me to, but i never posted it in case some teenager took it the wrong way (should be renamed Theatrical gymnastics)

anyway, RIP Benoit
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

medlocke posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
Me to, but i never posted it in case some teenager took it the wrong way (should be renamed Theatrical gymnastics)

anyway, RIP Benoit
As a kid i loved wrestling but i havent watched it in years until i flicked through sky sports and caught the Vince is dead headline. What is all that about is it a phoney story or is he actually dead i suppose i should of watched more of it but i couldnt be bothered.
Chris benoit dead that is a shocker he actually could wrestle as a student of Stu Harts dungeon.RIP Chris.
turf

Post by turf »

Aparrently "A" superstar on either of the rosters, blew up Vinces limo just as Raw was going off the air.

Anyway, like damien morrissey has just posted:

R.I.P Chris
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

damien morrissey posted:
medlocke posted:
FROM A TO B posted:

anyway, RIP Benoit
As a kid i loved wrestling but i havent watched it in years until i flicked through sky sports and caught the Vince is dead headline. What is all that about is it a phoney story or is he actually dead i suppose i should of watched more of it but i couldnt be bothered.
Chris benoit dead that is a shocker he actually could wrestle as a student of Stu Harts dungeon.RIP Chris.
Pretty much my take on things. I remember seeing Hulk Hogan on tv around the time of the first Wrestlemania, and enjoyed watching it as a kid, but I've not seen anything for ages. Apparently the McMahan thing is just another story, but then he's been dead 2 or 3 times over the years I think. But I remember seeing Chris Benoit a couple of times on tv when visiting friends who were more into it than me, and he was certainly one of the few who looked like he really could wrestle. Definitely a tragedy, especially with the rest of his family being caught up with it all as well.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

medlocke posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
I'll take back the RIP for Benoit, anyboby that kills their wife and Kiddy don't deserve any respect from anybody :exc:
turf

Post by turf »

You don't know the cirumstances behind what made him do that medlocke.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Turf no circumstances make it ok to kill you're wife and kiddy, sorry but it's just wrong :exc:
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Get a grip turf. Maybe it was the "voices in his head", yet another septic to go mad and kill innocent helpless people. If that is what he has done, it's unforgivable.