A New Owner!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Martin Taylor

A New Owner!!!

Post by Martin Taylor »

I have it on very good authority from within the club that Wigan will be under new ownership soon! It will not be Trevor Hemmings like some think. All i can say is the fans will be pleased! The new owner is a Wigan supporter, wealthy and passionate!
Take a swipe if you don't believe me, but i'm setting myself up here, and i would not do that if i wasn't more than confident on this one!
Bendy Hendy

Re: A New Owner!!!

Post by Bendy Hendy »

A lot of people think it could be Edwards, myself included. However, dont know why but i have a nigglin thought it could be Phil Clark. What does every one else reckon???
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Martin Taylor posted:
I have it on very good authority from within the club that Wigan will be under new ownership soon! It will not be Trevor Hemmings like some think. All i can say is the fans will be pleased! The new owner is a Wigan supporter, wealthy and passionate!
Take a swipe if you don't believe me, but i'm setting myself up here, and i would not do that if i wasn't more than confident on this one!
You're not setting yourself up unless you name the person.

Personally I predict that Whelan won't sell and he will appoint a current board member (who I won't name)... why this making up rumours and not naming people is easy :wink:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Quinndog

Post by Quinndog »

cant see edwards buying the club and phil clarke would rather be on sky earning money rather than trying to sort out our club
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I will take my pick from either Gandalf the Grey or Gandalf the White :lol: :lol:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No ex player has the finances to buy the club from Whelan
Quinndog

Post by Quinndog »

lindsey was on granada reports saying he is a fan and more research has is being done thats why hes staying until end of season
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

cpwigan posted:
No ex player has the finances to buy the club from Whelan
But they may have the meens of getting the money from backers etc
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
CherryandWhiteandProud

Post by CherryandWhiteandProud »

I am the one who is going to buy Wigan Warriors, and pump them full of money! Did I not tell you I was a multi-millionaire?

(In my Dreams :lol: )
wigan/pier

Post by wigan/pier »

Martin Taylor posted:
Ian Leneghan of quins??
If we don't ask questions we turn into sheep...and I don't trust the shepherds.