What the hell is Fielden doing at Bradford?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lancaster077

Re: What the hell is Field...

Post by lancaster077 »

There is no problem just that im very fickle at the moment, And with the season that Wigan have had the last thing i wanted to see was Fielden and Noble largeing it around Odsal with trophies and big grins.

If it was me "Thanks for the awards but sorry i cant make it tonight as im trying my very hardest for the Wigan cause, We want to make it to the playoffs and compete in the grand final and give the fans something this season, I would like to thank the Bradford fans for this award and hope Bradford have another 100 years at the top" or words to that effect all written in the match program.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

There is no problem just that im very fickle at the moment, And with the season that Wigan have had the last thing i wanted to see was Fielden and Noble largeing it around Odsal with trophies and big grins.

If it was me "Thanks for the awards but sorry i cant make it tonight as im trying my very hardest for the Wigan cause, We want to make it to the playoffs and compete in the grand final and give the fans something this season, I would like to thank the Bradford fans for this award and hope Bradford have another 100 years at the top" or words to that effect all written in the match program.
Stop being so sour and let the guys reflect back on their success in the past. Noble got them plenty of silverware and they want to say thank you.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Would you have a problem if Shaun Edwards came to the JJB for, say, a celebration of our CC run?

He currently coaches another side - Wasps RU. But I bet you wouldn't complain seeing him come back to his home town club for a celebration of our previous victories (especially considering how few we have had recently)

Fielden has not had his best season for us; however that isn't to say he should hide away. Maybe being reminded of previous successes will spur him on for us

Either way; I don't have a problem with it
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Looks like this is going to be me against the forum and i love a challange.

Your right if Shawn did come back i wouldent mind but im sure there would be some fickle Wasps fans moaning just like me if Wasps had a horrible season like we have had.

And Nobles tactics and selection combined with Fieldens form maybe suggests there hearts were not in it this season for Wigan.

Call me all names under the sun i dont really care to be honest, But There bank accounts certainly dont reflect the season we have had.
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

No problem with Fielden being there, but who voted for that team, was thier average age 12? how the hell did hanley not get in it, the best bitish player in the last 50 years isnt as good as Robbie Paul :eh:
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
turf

Post by turf »

Lazy J posted:
No problem with Fielden being there.
I totally agree with you Lazy J, I have also not got a problem with Fielden being there.

He wasn't on his own, Noble was there as well.

I also agree with wigan_twins I was also very proud to see Fielden up there and getting an award even though he plays for us.

Well done to all who got an award at Bradford tonight especially to Fielden.
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Congrats to Fielden for being the prop of the century and to Noble for being coach of the century at Bradford.

But i doubt they will get any such acclaim from the mighty Wigan fans anytime soon, Two of the most highest paid people at Wigan of all time.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

i had no problem with it but i have to admitt i turned to my wife and said thats the nearest those two are getting to a trophy this season.

i am taking sugar with my tea to stop being bitter lol
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Yessss!! i knew there was somebody almost as bitter as me :D :D
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

Micky Withers was there aswell! saw him jogging up n down, why did he retire again? he was running better than DV :lol: :blush:
To be the best
you have to beat the best