Wayne Godwin

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
damien morrissey

Wayne Godwin

Post by damien morrissey »

Just read on sky text that Wayne has been released by Hull FC after just 12 months. What does this lad have to do to get a consistent run at a club? being linked to Bradford for next season in my opinion he should be a first choice hooker at most SL clubs yet he always seems to play second fiddle.
butt monkey

Re: Wayne Godwin

Post by butt monkey »

damien morrissey posted:
Just read on sky text that Wayne has been released by Hull FC after just 12 months. What does this lad have to do to get a consistent run at a club? being linked to Bradford for next season in my opinion he should be a first choice hooker at most SL clubs yet he always seems to play second fiddle.
Probably because he is only really good coming off the bench and running at a tiring defence IMO. In the few first team start he has had, he has been very ineffective - both for Wigan and Hull.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
medlocke

Re: Wayne Godwin

Post by medlocke »

He always gave me the impression of being a glory hunter, trying to score the try himself rather than passing to someone who was open, seen him do it several times, not much of a team player imo, he should be happy playing second fiddle to a class player like Berrigan for a season, he would still be earning the same money anyway, instead he is going to be the understudy to Thug Newton, he is back where he was 2 seasons ago, but in lovely Yarkshire :lol1: