Re: Fui Fui Moi Moi

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Doveoverdave posted:
Sometimes the knowledge of the game demonstrated by some posters on here makes me weep
:o :o
Everyones entitled to their opinions.....
Indeed they are.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

No there not, they have to agree with the clique, oh sorry thought i was posting on RLfans :wink:
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Lazy J posted:
Too True, lets have fielden doing one full speed drive a game and then spending the rest of his 20 minute spell just far enough in front of the play the bal that no-one can pass to him, whilst playing traffic cones in defense. meanwile feka can carry the rest of the team forward for 80 mins.

I agree with the Feka comment to some extent he seems to have two or three runs in his 20 mins but also has a tendancy to stand near Higham (millard, mcIl...) at the play the ball so he doesnt have a speedy run and the pass goes behind him. I notice this alot. Also opposition kickers dont like to kick to Feka's side but Fielden's, they even swapped positions at HKR and still they kicked to Fielden. IMO Fielden does more work than Feka if you ratio-out time spent on pitch and work rate
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

No there not, they have to agree with the clique, oh sorry thought i was posting on RLfans :wink: [/quote]

Now you're learning :lol:
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Doveoverdave posted:
Sometimes the knowledge of the game demonstrated by some posters on here makes me weep
:o :o
I'm not arguing otherwise, merely speculating what Fielden thinks when he sees the opinions of some on here.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

Wow wow wow fo9r crying out loud you can cud the shawcross killing out straight away we weill rewind abit here because at least 70% of people on this board if not more dont think fielden is a good player anymore and think that he is not performing so we can cut out the little childish jibes at me just because he is playing awful...........

and feka is not a player that is built to play 80 mins but thats what fielden was brought to the club as an 80 minute prop im sure he would change if he was played for ony 15 mins at a time but thts not his job thats fekas....
Bear

Post by Bear »

Im agreeing with shawcross... Everyone is entitled to there own views. And there was no need for the post that had a dig at him for saying he knows nothing about the sport. I bet he knows a lot more than you
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
bertina

Post by bertina »

Bear posted:
Im agreeing with shawcross... Everyone is entitled to there own views. And there was no need for the post that had a dig at him for saying he knows nothing about the sport. I bet he knows a lot more than you
Oh for God's sake, and my dad is bigger than your dad. :lol:
Bear

Post by Bear »

bertina posted:
Bear posted:
My dads faster than your dad... Although mines 57 with heart problems but hes like sonic
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Bear posted:
bertina posted:
Bear posted:
My dads faster than your dad... Although mines 57 with heart problems but hes like sonic
What he's a hedgehog :lol: