Fletch

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ste lord

Fletch

Post by ste lord »

I was told this week that baz is trying to talk BF into staying for next season.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

- psycho -

Re: Fletch

Post by - psycho - »

i wouldn't mind that, with coley coming, that would be our prop problem solved.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

a team containing this pack.

fielden
higham
feka
hock
fletcher
o'loughlin

coley
hansen
mcillorum
goulding as subs

so potentially a pack of

fielden
higham/mcillorum
feka/coley/fletcher
hock/hansen
fletcher (when moving to prop, bailey to second row, goulding to centre)
o'loughlin

looks awesome to me.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Would still want another quality prop , that team as to many second row players masquerading as front row forwards , an out and out prop is what that team needs the first 50 mins against Bratfurt showed that, once we are going forward Baz is a class apart another creative player would be good (Lulu,Lockers?) to help him , a top center is a defo fullback maybe and a solid hard yard prop also if we could a Brad Drew like player who could cover the halves and hooker role would be good although I would like to see Macilorum get more game time .
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Feka

Post by Mother Feka »

thought he had signed a contract with an nrl team?
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

yeah i thought he was going back to aus and drew has signed with an nrl club for next year........

inact im wrong hes signed for wakey hasnt he......
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

I was told that Fletch never wanted to go in the first place and that it was Wigan's choice not to renew his contract.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

If we end up signing Fletch for another year then it shows the club is not in the market for players not that Fletch plus Coley are the answer to our rather lightweight pack.

I think Fletch has a lot bigger influence than people think and this is why I have said that if Coley is a direct replacement for Fletch our pack won't be as good next season.

However even though Fletch has that influence I think it is also true to say all good things come to an end and IMO his playing days are numbered. He hasn't been as consistent this season as last and has given quite a few penalties away and I think the poorer games he has had are a direct result of age catching up with him.

So saying a pack containing Fletch and Coley etc would be awesome is ignoring the fact Fletch is going to be another year older. If he were 28 then yes it would be an awesome pack but I just get the impression it is time for Fletch to call it a day at the end of the season as I am not sure his body is up to another year in the game.

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
OUR FAther Fletch isnt singing for anyone........He taking time out and doing helping out at the Rabbbitoes.... :lol:
THINK U MEAN ROOSTERS
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

Great player would have loved to see him stay for another season but its not to be!
To be the best
you have to beat the best