lee briers testimonial

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ste lord

Re: lee briers testimonial

Post by ste lord »

I would rather cut off my left leg than give any money to that fat welsh t****r

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

I will go to Odsal but...
NO WAY will I go to that game at HJ and pay my hard earned money toward that little piece of S**te.
I would rather have my teeth ripped out without anesthetic than support that T***
WIGAN TILL I DIE
lancaster077

Post by lancaster077 »

Briers is a Tool. :lol: :lol:

Did you see him on boots n all having a make over he looked like a right Pikey in that tux.

Ive said it before im going but im sneaking in over the fence somewere or i will bribe a steward there all dodgy bas**rds.And im not going to buy a god dam thing when im in there.
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

Nobby`s Girl posted:
Is it not a case of where ever the Warriors shall play, we will follow?
Not in this case for me
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
OJ

Post by OJ »

Wonder if he will be wearing his Catalan Dragons shirt like he did at the CC semi?

Masterly stroke choosing to play against Wigan as it will keep the tills ringing and the money coming in. I live on the outskirts of Warrington won't be going to this one although I'll happily go up to Odswil.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

stellabelly

Post by stellabelly »

No way are my family going to this game. Briers is a crying, cheating, irritating, Wigan hating pr1ck, he deserves nowt from us except a rebuke for the contempt he clearly holds for our club.
I will give another donation to the Mike Gregory fund nearer the time rather than let my hard earned go to Briers.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

stellabelly posted:
No way are my family going to this game. Briers is a crying, cheating, irritating, Wigan hating pr1ck, he deserves nowt from us except a rebuke for the contempt he clearly holds for our club.
I will give another donation to the Mike Gregory fund nearer the time rather than let my hard earned go to Briers.
Ben Nevis? Join us.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

What has he done for RL? HE WILL NEVER PLAY FOR BRITAIN! no thanks i think i might pass
On the other hand, i could go and insult him all afternoon :lol: :lol:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!