I Need A Bit Of Advice!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Banksy

Re: I Need A Bit Of Advice...

Post by Banksy »

In all seriousness what family would kick a son out for going on eBay at work? If I was a family member I would realise how pathetic his sacking was and probably fight against the decision.
turf

Post by turf »

Banksy, my cousin had been sacked and not told his parents, that is why they threw him out.

Banksy

Post by Banksy »

So what did he do? Pretend he went to work every day? Any one over the age of 18 would tell their parents they have been sacked.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

it doesnt matter if it was microsoft or joes car sales! the law says to dismiss a person from there job you have to follow certain procedures. if they are not followed its illegal.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
turf

Post by turf »

That is what I would have though the grinch but obviously, that is not what has happened.

He was sacked straight away.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

I was establishing if it was a big company as no way would they sack people on the spot they are way to professional for that but if it's a smaller company it's more likely but still they know the law and would realise they could get their arses sued.
turf

Post by turf »

I was told that he didn't tell his parents that he had been sacked so they threw him out?

I don't know what he did to cover up the fact that he wasn't working Banksy.

Probably went out early every morning as if he was working.
turf

Post by turf »

Banksy posted:
I was establishing if it was a big company as no way would they sack people on the spot they are way to professional for that but if it's a smaller company it's more likely but still they know the law and would realise they could get their arses sued.
I think the boss that has sacked him straight away has made a right boo boo.

My cousin was (and still is form what I have heard) absolutely furious about the decision.

As I would be as well.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

maybe they will take him back in when they have calmed down a bit. if he sues the company and wins which im certain he will (if what you say is true) then he will get a tidy sum of money.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

the grinch posted:
maybe they will take him back in when they have calmed down a bit. if he sues the company and wins which im certain he will (if what you say is true) then he will get a tidy sum of money.
Depends on the terms of employment.

This is the recent case that ancientnloyal was referring to:

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... 500478.ece