I Need A Bit Of Advice!!

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Banksy

Re: I Need A Bit Of Advice...

Post by Banksy »

They put forward a decent case to the employer and rightfully sacked, on the spot sacking is against the law if it is as pathetic as going on eBay you need a pretty decent case and 2 hours a day on eBay is a bloody good case to sack.
turf

Post by turf »

the grinch posted:
maybe they will take him back in when they have calmed down a bit. if he sues the company and wins which im certain he will (if what you say is true) then he will get a tidy sum of money.
I doubt they will change their minds.

What I am telling you i true. Look, the grinch we have got over that stage.

It makes me laugh when here is my cousin getting sacked for nothing when I was nearly done the other week at Total Fitness by some sneeky (spelling?) sly coward.

The equipment that we use to do the pool tests had gone missing and he had made the pool test results up - and put my initials nezxt to them so it looked like I had done them.

I (undeservedly) got a right bo**ocking off the boss and all because off the coward that did this. I was absolutely fuming.

The guy that did this is still, yes I repeat still working there.

Someone explain to me why the culprit has not been disciplined for that or even sacked.

It was his writing as well. That is what is making me more annoyed.

When here is my cousin getting sacked over absolutely nothing and yet he does something like that at Total Fitness and is still in a job.

It looks like I don't know some of the disciplinary rules these days!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Apologies if anyone is offended but some of the disciplinary systems today are nothing short of a complete disgrace!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Rant over - Sorry guy/gals but that was really bugging me!!!

I am ok again now - see!!! :D :D :D
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

"turf" the company dont have a choice the court will say give him back his job. what they have done is illegal. employment law exists to protect people from being bullied, harassed, in the workplace. he should seek legal advice to see if he has a case. what has he got to lose?
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
turf

Post by turf »

I just had to get the above rant off my chest. Sorry.

I will advise him but I don't think he is going to bother going through all that just to change a bosses mind about an extremely (in my eyes) harsh decision.
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

The more you type the less I believe this, of course you would challenge this decision any one in their right mind would know this is totally out rages and illegal.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

if he gets compensation it could be as much as a couple of years wages. now dont quote me on that! but if he goes to the citisens advice with a copy of his contract they will advise him on weather he has a case. if they say you have no chance mate what has he lost? a couple of hours of his time.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
turf

Post by turf »

Banksy posted:
of course you would challenge this decision any one in their right mind would know this is totally out rages and illegal.
As I have just said, I can only tell him he may take it up, I do not know but as you lot say he should do and that is what I will tell him when I phone him up tomorrow.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

waterside glens posted:
ffs go watch eastenders
Amore apt one, confessions of a teenage drama queen twas on yesterday. :lol: :lol:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

damien morrissey posted:
waterside glens posted:
ffs go watch eastenders
Amore apt one, confessions of a teenage drama queen twas on yesterday. :lol: :lol:
I agree, tell him to go straight to the Job Centre (or whatever it is called now), and apply for another job. Much better, than wishing, "what might have been". It is after all, almost Xmas season, and will see numerous seasonal jobs become available - if only for the short term.

BTW - was he on a probationary contract or a temporary contract? Just wondering!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
turf

Post by turf »

butt monkey posted:

BTW - was he on a probationary contract or a temporary contract? Just wondering!
He was on a full time contract.

BTW welcome back to the board damien morrissey. We have all missed you.

Well, I have anyway!! :lol: :lol: :D :D