WELLENS!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
warriors10

Re: WELLENS!

Post by warriors10 »

faz13 posted:
part time supporter... just go to the big games and we will keep the numbers up for you to make you feel good
haha! how can you call me a part time supporter?
i went to every game this season
ive stood there chanting throught it all
which im sure the others who have been posten on this topic have
who are you to call someone a part time supporter
you make me laugh!
warriors10

Post by warriors10 »

faz13 posted:
now im not talking about wigan am i...... great britain im talking about you can make it to every wigan rl game.. mmmmmm.... but you have got an opion on a game that you didnt go to.. you can go to every wigan game but you cant go to 3 gb test games againest the 2nd best rugby league nation in the world...... thats right save your money for the last game and hope that we win and say that you were there
haha have i once mentioned i was a die hard great britain fan!
I dont need to pay money and go and watch a game to have an opinion(yes thats how you spell that btw)
You do talk some sh*t
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

faz13 posted:
sorry for this but wellens is the best full back in super league...
Nowhere near, although I'll admit he's probably the best GB qualified one.

He was rubbish tonight though. Shown up for lack of pace on at least 3 or 4 occasions, most clearly when supporting Price's break and being outpaced by a prop.
Defensively, made a complete hash of one high kick and 3 grubbers, and caught out of position on several occasions. Would have let in another try from ball-watching but for Gardner's quick thinking in kicking the ball dead.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

faz13 posted:
we will call it quits and say that wellans will be picked for next week game at fb and that we should support him because hes a gb player and not a saints player... at the 3rd game if needed at wigan he scores the try that wins us the test series im sure you will support him like i will do like all gb fans will do no matter who he plays for lets hope gb win the series
Are you for real????
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Why do I feel I'm missing half a conversation here? Is it just me, or are half the messages missing in this thread?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Fraggle posted:
Why do I feel I'm missing half a conversation here? Is it just me, or are half the messages missing in this thread?
No just half the letters in most of the words (hlf de lettrs n mst f di wrds). Think we need a big crack down on text speak. Do people not realise they are doing it and how unintelligent it makes them seem?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

gpartin posted:
Fraggle posted:
No just half the letters in most of the words (hlf de lettrs n mst f di wrds). Think we need a big crack down on text speak. Do people not realise they are doing it and how unintelligent it makes them seem?
Ah, glad I'm not missing anything then. If I had seen that nonsense then I would have deleted the messages as well! I wonder if people who write in txtspk on the internet would use the same style for applying for jobs:-
Hi mngr

I wud lyk 2 wrk 4 ur cmpani. i hav gd english n maths. pls can i av a job. ta :-)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Hi mngr

I wud lyk 2 wrk 4 ur cmpani. i hav gd english n maths. pls can i av a job. ta :-)
[/quote]

Brilliant :lol: