WIGAN V AUSTRALIA 1994 VIDEO WANTED

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jimmy_jones

WIGAN V AUSTRALIA 1994 VIDEO WANTED

Post by jimmy_jones »

A great game played back in Oct 1994 when the Kangaroos won a over a gutsy Wigan.
Does anyone own this on VHS tape ? I'd like to track down a copy - trade or buy ? PM me please or reply to this thread - Jim :D
roo67

Re: WIGAN V AUSTRALIA 1994 VID...

Post by roo67 »

try micronvideo.co.uk they have loads of video/dvds of wigan games available for around a tenner :)

sorry dont know how to hyperink :conf:
cpwigan

Re: WIGAN V AUSTRALIA 1994...

Post by cpwigan »

I think I have it. need to check
ddtftf

Re: WIGAN V AUSTRALIA 1994 VID...

Post by ddtftf »

jimmy_jones posted:
A great game played back in Oct 1994 when the Kangaroos won a over a gutsy Wigan.
Does anyone own this on VHS tape ? I'd like to track down a copy - trade or buy ? PM me please or reply to this thread - Jim :D
I have about 200 tapes of Wigan going way back, & I am just transfering them to DVD, I will see if I have that for you. There will be no charge if I have it.I am a bit sad as I usually only keep the ones we win on, unless special. Ps John Oaks the owner of Micron is a friend, so if you have problems I will ask John if he will look throught his archives for you.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

DDt do you know if John has any matches before say 84? I have managed to pick up Wigan v Swinton 80/1 from a Swinton fan so even back then somebody must have been recording games.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

cpwigan posted:
DDt do you know if John has any matches before say 84? I have managed to pick up Wigan v Swinton 80/1 from a Swinton fan so even back then somebody must have been recording games.
cpwigan, If you email me at ddtftf@aol.com I will look what I have for you I was watching Wigan V Hull at Wembley this week & as I said I have approx 200 Wigan games going way back.If not I will ask John what he has.cp wigan are you Alan the teacher? I think you know my son Martin.
Derrick
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I was at that game aged 9 sat on wall, Poplar stand... oh the memories.

ddtftf and cpwigan... could this be an emergance of 'swaps' like in playgrounds with Merlin Premier League football stickers?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

oohh i remember sitting on the wall at central park watching tuigamala and robinson when i was only little....

great memories.......
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Cheers Derrick. Yes it is.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Not sure if you can remember Shawcross BUT Inga scores a sublime chip and regather try in the match AND I think in the same match Barrie Mac put an horrific illegal hit with his elbow on Paul Sironen.