captaincy

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

Re: captaincy

Post by warriors »

All i can say. Least it has given Sean experience of being the captain.
My opinion is, not bothered who the captain is, while Farrel is out. Who ever it is, gives them experience, and to find out who the next captain will be when Farrel has finished
chloe

Post by chloe »

[/quote]I just happen to think that something like been a stand in captain might give him a bit more confidence and he really is a fab player and genuinley nice bloke as my friend who lives in Castleford knows his wife.[quote]

You on about Sean? Didnt realsie he had a wife if he has he's kept that a damn good secret from alot of his friends??? slightly confused shall have to ask him!!! :eh:
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Lets just see who is "stand in captain" for the first SL game against Salford. Then hopefully this descussion will be over!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mario

Post by mario »

hayley 04 posted:
I am very, very angry at the decision to make Sean O Loughlin the captain for yesterday's game against London. Can somebody please explain why when Danny Orr was playing and is a far superior player and has greater influence on the team. He works ten times harder than Mr O Loughlin and certainly deserves this great honour far more than Sean.
Can't understand were you get that Danny orr works harder Than locky from. I think Danny Orr needs to play 2 decents games in a row before you can consider him as a captain!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

chloe posted:
I just happen to think that something like been a stand in captain might give him a bit more confidence and he really is a fab player and genuinley nice bloke as my friend who lives in Castleford knows his wife.

You on about Sean? Didnt realsie he had a wife if he has he's kept that a damn good secret from alot of his friends??? slightly confused shall have to ask him!!! :eh:
I think she means Orr...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Clare wigan4eva

Post by Clare wigan4eva »

if you think that sean o'louglin is not consistant then which o'loughlin have you been watchin becoz the one which i watch every week is consistant all year throw and when faz was out at the beginning of last season who was they player that stood up each week and made a big impact on each game? SEAN O'LOUGHLIN thats who.

so just becoz u may like orr more than u like o'loughlin does not mean that he is the person who should be captain.

o n by the way o'loughlin was only captain 4 the 2 friendlys and it is rads who will b captain u til faz get bk
2005 the year of the warriors
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Clare wigan4eva posted:
u til faz get bk
I was always told that swearing involved the use of 4 letter words, but I'm beginning to wonder if 3 letter words shouldn't also be frowned upon in the same way!

USE ENGLISH PLEASE - NO TEXT SPEAK!!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Sean O Loughlin has never impressed me as a player and thats my opinion. What about giving Danny Orr a chance instead of slagging him off. Well i'm sorry but i saw most of Wigan's games last year and Sean O LOughlin impressed me in one only. Ifhe has a good season this year then good luck to him but to me he still has to prove himself
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Sorry no was on about Danny Orr. Am sure Sean is a lovely guy aswell!
mally darwin

Post by mally darwin »

i think your temporary captain should be terry newton.ok he's hot headed at times,i think that's just his passion for wigan's cause.putting a bit more responsibility on his shoulders could be what he needs to control that aggresion he has.you never know he might surprise a few people!he does plenty of talking so getting the message over to the players on the pitch won't be a problem for him.if it did happen i'd prefer it if he didn't make too good a job of it :D