wigan made affor for newton

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Rugbydav

Re: wigan made affor for n...

Post by Rugbydav »

I heard that Terry Newton had been pestering Noble to 'get him back to Wigan' all of last season
Enjoy your Rugby League ..... We do!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Rugbydav posted:
I heard that Terry Newton had been pestering Noble to 'get him back to Wigan' all of last season
Maybe, but that doesn't tie in with the comments he's supposed to have made about wanting to be a Bull as long as they want him.
thick as a prop

Post by thick as a prop »

good point
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

GeoffN posted:
Rugbydav posted:
Maybe, but that doesn't tie in with the comments he's supposed to have made about wanting to be a Bull as long as they want him.
Lets be honest he isnt going to say "yes im desperate to be off, but they wont sell me" is he.

not sure if this entire story inst just lazy journos and the off season, this story started on totalrl.com where poster called Northern exposure posted a made up rumour about bradford signing mickey higham, next thing its in the t+a in bratfurt and on skynews.

i read this with a large pinch of salt
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Glynola

Post by Glynola »

Lazy J posted:
not sure if this entire story inst just lazy journos and the off season, this story started on totalrl.com where poster called Northern exposure posted a made up rumour about bradford signing mickey higham, next thing its in the t+a in bratfurt and on skynews.

i read this with a large pinch of salt
Wigan would surely have delivered a rebuttal by now had we not made a bid though.

I agree that Newton would not express a desire to leave knowing that the bid had already been rejected.

I would not be surprised if Wigan take an improved offer back to Bradford
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i hope they do.....
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

shawcross da warrior posted:
i hope they do.....
I don't.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Nett off the cost of signing a hooker with only a few years left with 2 young rising stars.
The yards gained against the yards conceded by penalties.
2 hookers who barring injury we should have for most of the season agaist one who if he looks at someone in a funny way will end up with a 3 match ban.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Bear

Post by Bear »

I would love it if newton came back, but he isnt so we might as well concentrate on higham and the up comming mcilurum (Spelling)
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

you can tell you go to rose bridge stotty.... :lol:

only joking pal...