Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

Re: Fielden

Post by turf »

I thought it was the following:

If we play on Friday then they have a Wednesday off.

If we play Saturday then they have the Thursday off.

If we play Sunday then we have the Friday.

I could be wrong!! :D :D
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

dawbz posted:
Probably just a load of bull (again) on the official web site he is playing and on teletext it says he is back, so who do we believe? official web site or RLFans????
if anything had happened it wouldn't usually be released out this early near a game.

so we cant read anything into that
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

mano

Post by mano »

I have just fone a member of the coaching at 5 i asked him about fielden he told me stu is very doutful for to name game. ps the player have trained all week no days off
thomo

Post by thomo »

what props do we have as back up in the juniors - could any of the u21 props back up the first team or recall the lad who went on load to widness.
Prop is a mans postion and not somewhere to blood young kids - as despite every effort and potential they will get smashed to pieces

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

On official site

On players that impressed, Brian picked out Richard Mathers, George Carmont, Iafeta Paleaaesina and Gareth Hock. He also confirmed despite a knock on the head Andy Coley was also OK. Asked about Stu Fielden who missed out, Noble added,

"It was his last practice on Thursday where he strained his bicep, we are hopeful he will be ready to go next week. He was 50/50 for tonight and we decided not to risk him.[/u]On players that impressed, Brian picked out Richard Mathers, George Carmont, Iafeta Paleaaesina and Gareth Hock. He also confirmed despite a knock on the head Andy Coley was also OK. Asked about Stu Fielden who missed out, Noble added,

"It was his last practice on Thursday where he strained his bicep, we are hopeful he will be ready to go next week. He was 50/50 for tonight and we decided not to risk him.
superleague

Post by superleague »

jaws1 posted:
On official site

On players that impressed, Brian picked out Richard Mathers, George Carmont, Iafeta Paleaaesina and Gareth Hock. He also confirmed despite a knock on the head Andy Coley was also OK. Asked about Stu Fielden who missed out, Noble added,

"It was his last practice on Thursday where he strained his bicep, we are hopeful he will be ready to go next week. He was 50/50 for tonight and we decided not to risk him.[/u]On players that impressed, Brian picked out Richard Mathers, George Carmont, Iafeta Paleaaesina and Gareth Hock. He also confirmed despite a knock on the head Andy Coley was also OK. Asked about Stu Fielden who missed out, Noble added,

"It was his last practice on Thursday where he strained his bicep, we are hopeful he will be ready to go next week. He was 50/50 for tonight and we decided not to risk him.
i wouldnt read to much into that its probably just a statement before a scan which could say alot worse hopefully not though touch wood.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Hawkeye posted:
Anyone heard the rumour wonts on RLFANS that Fielden as had a serious injury in training yesturday and could be out for 10 weeks ??
I heard this as well in the Tetley bar before the game and that it was the same injury as Davico had AVC muscle? Asked Mark Calderwood and he just kept laughing and when asked when Fielden would be back he said maybe next week and laughed it off so do not know what to believe :( :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Think it is a case of chinese whispers. by all accounts the rumour of a torn pectoral came form someone who is not known for "rumouring".
On the plus side. I asked Phil Vievers how big Stu was. "He'll be right and should be playing next week"
:)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

FROM A TO B posted:
Think it is a case of chinese whispers. by all accounts the rumour of a torn pectoral came form someone who is not known for "rumouring".
On the plus side. I asked Phil Vievers how big Stu was. "He'll be right and should be playing next week"
Good A to B, hope its true.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
Good A to B, hope its true.
I asked Lenaghan directley in the SS bar before the match and he said bicep injury after wrestling with Coley and will be out for 3/4 weeks