autographs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shawcross da warrior

autographs

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i am trying to get a shirt signed to frame for my wall...

i have emailed the club but they have not emailed me back yet, so i want to know if anyone on here has done it before and taken a shirt to the stadim to get signed...

also does anyone know of any good shirt framing shops in wigan or the wigan area that would do it for me....
FROM A TO B

Re: autographs

Post by FROM A TO B »

not sure if the club do this as a general thing, as otherwise they would be inundated with shirts etc.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

They should do it as part of their merchandising. Framed shirts etc are huge business in Australia. I emailed the club last year suggesting autographed framed shirts would generate more revenue than selling off shirts cheaply at the end of their lifespan. No response.
Woodentop07

Post by Woodentop07 »

I have this years shirt signed by the present squad!!
I have a mate whos comany supply all the meat for the footbal grounds in the north west, so he got me it!!
The club could make alot of money selling framed signed shirts!!
Wigan til i die!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

well would they do it if i said it was for like say my dads birthday or something like that...

thats what i had said on my email but still no response....

and yeah ano cp it certainly is massive business my mate who lives there has a cronulla and a roosters one...

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shawcross da warrior wrote:i am trying to get a shirt signed to frame for my wall...

i have emailed the club but they have not emailed me back yet, so i want to know if anyone on here has done it before and taken a shirt to the stadim to get signed...

also does anyone know of any good shirt framing shops in wigan or the wigan area that would do it for me....
If you take it down to the training ground at Orrell and ask there if you could leave it to be signed I'm sure the players would do it.

I took the calandar for St Pats to be done and there was no problem. You can only ask.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:They should do it as part of their merchandising. Framed shirts etc are huge business in Australia. I emailed the club last year suggesting autographed framed shirts would generate more revenue than selling off shirts cheaply at the end of their lifespan. No response.
An example of this - £44 and rising.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wigan-Warriors-Fu ... dZViewItem

Not mine btw. :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Matthew-Warrior

Post by Matthew-Warrior »

The other week they had a signed shirt already framed in Warriors World.
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

£199 if my memory serves me correctly
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

If you can wait until Christmas go to the Kids panto. Most of the squad will be there and sign shirts / pose for piccies etc happily.