Lets Get Behind Them

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Woodentop07

Lets Get Behind Them

Post by Woodentop07 »

Last night i brought along a friend to his first rugby league game. A couple of quotes from him......
"I dont know much about rugby league but their did seem to be a different set of rules for Wigan. Even I knew they were offside all the time."

"There is a lot of bitching towards certain players. Is it not easier to just support them."

We are the best supporters in the land and it does get very frustrating at times watching wigan. Lets stop slagging players off and just get behind them!!!
Fielden, lockers, calders etc the last thing they need is the fans on their backs.......lets give 100% cherry n white support!!
Wigan til i die!!
Bear

Re: Lets Get Behind Them

Post by Bear »

A point i have been trying to get across all the time :eusa2: :eusa2:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

I thought calders had his best game of season tbh.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
wiganwarriors4eva

Post by wiganwarriors4eva »

nathan_rugby wrote:I thought calders had his best game of season tbh.
you have got to be joking :roll:
Bear

Post by Bear »

nathan_rugby wrote:I thought calders had his best game of season tbh.
Now thats just taking the P**s. If players havent played well no point bringing it up
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

He made a half break from a scoot, which is a rarety. He supported well midfield and would have scored if the ref hadnt have given a penalty, which is also a rarety in him doing.
2 things he did, which he never does.
wiganwarriors4eva

Post by wiganwarriors4eva »

and make loads of mistakes.knock ons etc :roll:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Woodentop07 wrote:Last night i brought along a friend to his first rugby league game. A couple of quotes from him......
"I dont know much about rugby league but their did seem to be a different set of rules for Wigan. Even I knew they were offside all the time."

"There is a lot of bitching towards certain players. Is it not easier to just support them."

We are the best supporters in the land and it does get very frustrating at times watching wigan. Lets stop slagging players off and just get behind them!!!
Fielden, lockers, calders etc the last thing they need is the fans on their backs.......lets give 100% cherry n white support!!

Bear wrote:A point i have been trying to get across all the time :eusa2: :eusa2:

Well said both of you, lets all do it then I'm sick of all the negativity, come on Wigan :eusa2: :eusa3:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

wiganwarriors4e va wrote:and make loads of mistakes.knock ons etc :roll:
Apart from that botched 40-20, I don't remember any mistakes from him.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

he did knock on but it was a really bad pass where he had to kneel down to get it. If he had caught it, he wouldnt have gone anywere anyway.