Mcllorum ....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

Mcllorum ....

Post by gillysmyhero »

I dont know if anyone else has noticed that somtimes when he goes to acting halfback he plants his foot in the direction he is going to pass the ball.When he plants his foot you know that he is not going to scoot from dummy half and also which way the ball is going to be passed,so surely the opposition can also read what he is going to do next.Is this a bad habit that needs to be eradicated from his game or is it not a problem ?
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Mcllorum ....

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

gillysmyhero wrote: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that somtimes when he goes to acting halfback he plants his foot in the direction he is going to pass the ball.When he plants his foot you know that he is not going to scoot from dummy half and also which way the ball is going to be passed,so surely the opposition can also read what he is going to do next.Is this a bad habit that needs to be eradicated from his game or is it not a problem ?

i've noticed the same thing! i 99/100 i can shout which way he's going! my GF thinks i've got special power linking me with maccy :lol:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i saw him yesterday he was limping pretty badly with his injury....

and yeah i have noticed that aswell...

we need a real top qulity hooker imo...
MarkWestStand

Post by MarkWestStand »

Player of the season ... so far.

popularmon

Post by popularmon »

gillysmyhero wrote: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that somtimes when he goes to acting halfback he plants his foot in the direction he is going to pass the ball.When he plants his foot you know that he is not going to scoot from dummy half and also which way the ball is going to be passed,so surely the opposition can also read what he is going to do next.Is this a bad habit that needs to be eradicated from his game or is it not a problem ?
I know that if I plant my right foot at the side of your head it will hurt on your left temple and vice versa, now get back to work!!!
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

popularmon wrote:
I know that if I plant my right foot at the side of your head it will hurt on your left temple and vice versa, now get back to work!!!
Sorry Team leader.Are you eating your xtra,xtra large cow burger for your dinner. :lol: :lol:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

MarkWestStand wrote:Player of the season ... so far.
That would be Carmont for me!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
markill

Post by markill »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
Matthew wrote:
MarkWestStand wrote:Player of the season ... so far.

That would be Carmont for me!
Yep...Our Georgie!
Pat for me. Would be Hock if he'd played more i reckon, but we won't know.

as for McIloram, he is young and inexperienced, he has the skills and surely disguise and guile will come as he develops, he has still done a pretty good job
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod