Lulu - club v country

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Bugsyoz

Re: Lulu - club v country

Post by Bugsyoz »

cpwigan wrote:Bugyz I agree re SBW and players wanting their cake and eat it too. Origin should be what it is. Although I also disagreed with Adrian Lam playing.
Absolutely - what a farce! The other player was Craig Smith - Smithy was one of my fave players, however should never have been allowed to play for Qld. They let both he and Lam play in 97 due to the split comp.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Bugyz, How did Tommy play for NZ?
pedro

Post by pedro »

He was pants....inside ball, grubber kick and...erm thats it.

Looked well out of his depth.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

I must disagree somewhot with your indepth analasis of LuLus performance Pedro.IMO whilst not setting the match alight his defence was OK.His attacking play showed that there were no planed moves as such probably due to the lack of time on the training pitch.
faz13

Post by faz13 »

he must have felt he was playing the same game as last week out of the game after 20mins but credit to nz they didnt have have a go maybe IL wil sign a couple of the nz team
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Yes the two wingers were (nz) excellent.
faz13

Post by faz13 »

platt-warrior wrote:Yes the two wingers were (nz) excellent.
pedro

Post by pedro »

platt-warrior wrote:I must disagree somewhot with your indepth analasis of LuLus performance Pedro.IMO whilst not setting the match alight his defence was OK.His attacking play showed that there were no planed moves as such probably due to the lack of time on the training pitch.
so he did nothing like you are saying...his defence was not good it was OK and he couldnt spark them into life like Webb, Willimas and Hohia did.

So how can you disagree with the facts?
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

You were obviously watching a different game to me.Get your FACTS right!
pedro

Post by pedro »

They are right.....look no capitals!

What I have posted did happen so they arte facts...you havent posted anything yet except to disagree but with no evidence..........soooooooooooo over to you and your cherry and white tinted sepcs.