Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Saints

Post by mrs_carney »

How have saints managed to sign vinnie anderson ahead of bradford?
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
GeoffN

Re: Saints

Post by GeoffN »

I missed that...thought he was going to London? Where's that from?

Oh OK just found it on sky.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 265077.stm
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

i did as well and i saw it on red vee and thought it was a wind up but then i found it on sky, shocked me
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

they sold the child abuser to leigh."feunati"
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

He'll feel at home there then.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

he can bite people and not get told off for it
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

GeoffN posted:
I missed that...thought he was going to London? Where's that from?
I guess with all the financial shenanegans (I've wanted to use that word for years!) going on at the Broncos they've been told not to be silly if they think they can start again with the big spending straight away. The Skints had an empty slot with Michael Smith doing a Mark Hilton and leaving before he'd started, and with that Feaunati (sp?) bod going to Leigh as well they've got a bit of spare cash as well as provision under the 20/20 rule.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mally darwin

Post by mally darwin »

were actually signing all available andersons at the mo .viv is next ,then clive . the major signing will be pamela .shell be a good signing for us ie: good at controlling the ball(s)
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mally darwin posted:
were actually signing all available andersons at the mo .viv is next ,then clive . the major signing will be pamela .shell be a good signing for us ie: good at controlling the ball(s)
Lol. Don't forget that famous bald-headed Aussie singer "Angry" Anderson, he could provide the half-time entertainment instead of that offensive numpty you've been using in the last couple of years (can't remember his name). For those of you too young to remember, Angry Anderson was a former heavy metal singer (from the band Rose Tattoo) who somehow had a massive chart hit with some soppy balled rubbish song which was used in Neighbours, IIRC for Kylie and Jason's wedding. It was debatable what was worse, the song or the tv show. A clip can apparently be found here http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/artists/a/and ... ndex.shtml. Angry returned to obscurity almost immediately after the single disappeared from the charts.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

who are you talking about when you say offensive numpty??, i have never seen any entertainer at half time that has been offensive, ( not at the jjb anyway ) i remember one at the the saints ground by the name of mr niel holding but thats about it.