I used to laugh at latics now even I'm seeing the light

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: I used to laugh at lat...

Post by ian.birchall »

Sorry Robjoenz, the recent joiners to the Warriors fan club have to be the hard core supporters, after all they have had very little to get excited about compared to us in the 80's and 90's :conf:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Spartak_Warrior

Post by Spartak_Warrior »

'Should change your nake to.'

if someone could tell me what a nake is I'd be extremely grateful as I need to change it !
:D
MrsLam

St Helens Athletic

Post by MrsLam »

I was thinking exactly the same about the glory hunters for the Latics. Where have they been?
Thing is though, most Wigan Warriors fans are from Wigan, a lot of Latics fans are from St Helens so how is the town changing?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
RRR

Post by RRR »

"Nake" i think if you look in the dictionary it means pedantic idiot or something along those lines!
chloe

Post by chloe »

hmmm good, witty come back there?!?! can see from a mile off you are a latics fan trying to wind people up on here and its not working so your resorting to childish name calling......sorry if it seems i'm having a go at you for using this message board but im just getting sick and tired of 'latics fans' coming on here and trying to cause trouble......is there not another board out there were you can aim you vulgar, crude remarks?!? :conf: :(
we_need_a_coach

Re: St Helens Athletic

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:roll: Warriors fans are from Wigan, Latics fans from St Helens, does it matter where the fans are from (Utd and liverpool fans are from around the world) stop your petty moaning and get behind your team, if we are not careful we will be overtaken by the Latics this year on Average attendances, and they play twice as many games at the JJb as us, so what does that say about our support ?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:roll: Warriors fans are from Wigan, Latics fans from St Helens, does it matter where the fans are from (Utd and liverpool fans are from around the world) stop your petty moaning and get behind your team, if we are not careful we will be overtaken by the Latics this year on Average attendances, and they play twice as many games at the JJb as us, so what does that say about our support ?
Just proves how many part time supporters the Latics have as tha Warriors average was at its highest last season in the JJB. And we are not successful at the moment. We r true supporters.

Tell me football only supporter which we all know who u are r u in the top 4 averages in the league you play at becasue were are your not. Have you had over 20,000 yet no. U will next season as the Scousers and Mancs will fill it for you. Shame really when playing them home there will be more away support than home.

Only reason u get so many is wasy support as you sell on the day to anyone. That is why u pay so much for the police.

YOULL BE THE NEXT TO CHANGE COACHES AS WHEN YOUR BOTTOM OF THE PREM DW WILL SACK AS HE ALWASY DOES. SO WHO WILL NEED A NEW COACH BY CHRISTMAS.

Youve brought well for the Prem with the Cardiff reject. Keep it coming idiot.

Cause your nothing more than a MAN U fan who has jumped ship

Think ill call you from now on

I_NEED_A_SUCSESSFUL_TEAM_TO_SUPPORT_BECAUSE_IM_DESpERATE_SAD_AND_IN_NEEd_OF_A_MAN
we_need_a_coach

Post by we_need_a_coach »

:D My, My. I certainly hit some sort of nerve ending there did'nt I, I'm sorry if I wrote something truthfull that upset you, but you must be mistaking me for someone else, I have only ever written the facts, I don't try to wind up, just the facts, and i still think we need a coach, or it will very soon start to go terribly wrong.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

we_need_a_coach posted:
:D My, My. I certainly hit some sort of nerve ending there did'nt I, I'm sorry if I wrote something truthfull that upset you, but you must be mistaking me for someone else, I have only ever written the facts, I don't try to wind up, just the facts, and i still think we need a coach, or it will very soon start to go terribly wrong.
we_need_a_coach posted:
No youve not hit a nerve, im a mellow type of guy just enjoy winding football fans up thats all i do all day just as you attempt to wind Warriors fans up.

Problem you have is that youve not posted enough under that name so therefore some of the Latics fans come on and change names guess who we all think you are.

So you do not deny im correct in the previous post then. MMM

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

It's been proven that this year ticket sales have gone up so how do you come up with that crap about us being bad supporters? Have you got a brain at all and I can tell you something, if this is how many loyal fans wigan warriors have now even though we've won **** all recently then just think how many we're going to have when they all jump on the bandwagon. What's funny is that half of those will be Latics fans because they won't want to be watching you going back down to division 3.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!