a slightely interesting rumour

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
CBWarrior

Re: a slightely interesting ru...

Post by CBWarrior »

*snore*

whats yor problem now?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

CBWarrior wrote:*snore*

whats yor problem now?
*yawn*

Don't have one!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

CBWarrior wrote:*snore*

whats yor problem now?
Kittwazzer reminds me very much of lancaster8338 (or whatever number he used). Would come on here and argue for argues sake! If Tomorrow was Friday he would have argued to the contrary (some people like to be divisive) :wink:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cyberpieman

Post by cyberpieman »

shawcross da warrior wrote:stevie hampsons an amazing conditioner he has done people like fredie flintoff and people like that
But, is he worth it ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/3832 ... inola1.jpg
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

steve hampson will prob come in to assist forshaw ,even though hampson more experienced
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
KOOCH

Re: a slightely interesting rumour

Post by KOOCH »

Just seen a pig flying past the window.Seems your mate from bratfort is taking the proverbial pi** out of you.Or does he think we are all gullible in wigan? I seem to remember some form of education in my youth.It taught me that anyone who can't pronounce bradford properly must be taken with a pinch of salt.Mind you i would like to think that nobby and his over paid mate did bugger off back to bratfort and left us to play proper rugby.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Hampo was on code 13 t'other night when he was asked what he thought about IL talking about the players, he didn't look to happy, from what he said and the way he looked i got the impression he doesn't like IL

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

shawcross da warrior wrote:stevie hampsons an amazing conditioner he has done people like fredie flintoff and people like that, he was helping a top boxer he was telling my dad the other week in the brocket...

atleast he could do a job... :lol:
That's not much of a recommendation, considering Freddie's been crocked for the past 2 or 3 years.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

GeoffN wrote:
shawcross da warrior wrote:stevie hampsons an amazing conditioner he has done people like fredie flintoff and people like that, he was helping a top boxer he was telling my dad the other week in the brocket...

That's not much of a recommendation, considering Freddie's been crocked for the past 2 or 3 years.
He has also worked with Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood on the Golf tour. I don't know how much difference it's made to their game but it shows he has some of the right credentials. Having said that, I wouldn't have thought he was any more qualified than Mike Forshaw, they've both done the relevant courses and got the quals. It's just that Hampson's worked with higher profile sportsmen and women.

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

he has done a fair bit of work with Tiger Woods also.

impressive CV
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!