Stains Match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Stains Match

Post by cpwigan »

Very much KW

Saints also rested several, played youngsters and still won easily v Hudds. Make you sick. Although they have lost Cayless for the rest of season.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Apparently Cats rested several players v Wakey.
Because the result would have made no difference!
I suppose you think wire didn't bother today either. A win against the bottom team would have all but guaranteed 4th place. Now they have to win to make 4th a certainty, or if lose, hope that we lose against Stains (damn it there is a flaw in my argument then).
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
num lock

Post by num lock »

doesn't matter who we get,we will not be any where near old trafford this season(or next)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

From A to B

For your information and FYI, I have lived in Wigan my entire life and, like your good self, am yearning for a return to the glory days of the '80s (and I well remember the glory days of the '60s!)

Having said that, I want MY Wigan team to return to those glory days entirely on their own merits. Unlike you, I don't give a flying f*** about how Warrington, Wakefield, Castleford, Broughton Rangers et al got on today.

When the glory days return for me, it will be for all the other teams supporters to worry about the MIGHTY WIGAN.

Not the other way round!

Hope I have made my point!!!

sheepdip

Post by sheepdip »

num lock wrote:doesn't matter who we get,we will not be any where near old trafford this season(or next)
or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next.
"A STRONG LEEDS IS GOOD FOR THE GAME" (Gratian, H 2006)