Trouble getting tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Re: Trouble getting tickets

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Fujiman - was the 'Whelan is a bloody Hypocrite' flyer still in the pathetics announcement board?
Yes it was. Are you the culprit Josie :) Made everyone laugh :D
That was me lol I was asked had I brought a tool kit to get in it but you know where theres a will theres always a way. On my way back home I was thinking of getting some red and white spray paint and go in the middle of the night and spray their board with red and white stripes what do you think? too far :sly:
I think we all feel like that but in the cold light of day it would just reflect bad on us and the club. Far better to turn up on friday and cheer the boys home
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman - was the 'Whelan is a bloody Hypocrite' flyer still in the pathetics announcement board?
Yes it was. Are you the culprit Josie :) Made everyone laugh :D
That was me lol I was asked had I brought a tool kit to get in it but you know where theres a will theres always a way. On my way back home I was thinking of getting some red and white spray paint and go in the middle of the night and spray their board with red and white stripes what do you think? too far :sly:

I think we all feel like that but in the cold light of day it would just reflect bad on us and the club. Far better to turn up on friday and cheer the boys home
I know I wouldn't do anything like that................

but it was a nice daydream :lol: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

No problem with mine either at the ground with the season tickets not yet renewed.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Iwas queueing up in the rain at 8.30 this morning.
Funny, didn't see Wigan's biggest rugby from off the TV in the queue. Must have been at home ironing his Latics shirt.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
fekas scrum hat

Post by fekas scrum hat »

got mine over the phone without any problem,was in position 20 but it only took about 10 mins to get to me,asked for 4 tickets,told them i couldnt give them my client code as i was at work and didnt have my season tickets on me,they just asked for my surname and 1st line of my address.sorted.
cbinder

Post by cbinder »

bradford have been given 2400 we have got the rest hopefully will get near a full house
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Sorry folks, but it's another snotty email to the club.
2 calls, 75 minutes on hold in total 10p per minute £7.50

got my tickets and will be there to support the lads, but by god am I getting frustrated!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Susi

Post by Susi »

Sorry to hear ya had probs guy.
next ime pm me and i'll get them for ya.
We went down after work 2 30 and got tickets straight away and 2 for friends who i only had client codes for.
I think its about time they went back to a wigan number, those call charges are ridiculous/
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Some people just just like waiting, what you expect? A* service and instant access?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Well after the ticket office being shut yesterday after i heard they were staying open late, i've had to try and phone my order through.

And i've been told im in a queue and at position 60. I waited over half an hour but still only got to 40 before being told by my boss that if i didnt hang up i could go and get them in person on the way to the dole office.

The ticket office shuts at 5pm, so how am i supposed to get tickets.

The club are just so helpfull. They know people work and most pick up tickets at the weekend but because of bad planning this isnt possible. Surely they know Wigan fans are spread all over the north west.

So why can't they open the ticket office later to help people out, or even put more on the phoneline.

Maybe we'll just watch on TV, all 13 of us, saving us over £150.00