Wigan warriors end of season awards tuesday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Nine

Re: Wigan warriors end of seas...

Post by Nine »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Anyone any ideas about this, heard its very posh, suits and ties for the guys, Will the ladies be able to wear pants or do you think it`s time to dig the posh dress out? Only asking as i was planning on wearing pants but dont want to be the only lady not wearing a dress. Shopped all round Wigan yesterday for a dress but couldnt find one. If its a dress iv got tomor to hunt for one. And its not easy for me being in such a small size :conf:
I'll be wearing a trouser suit, so you won't be on your own if you don't go in a dress.

Squad number 18!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Nine wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote:Anyone any ideas about this, heard its very posh, suits and ties for the guys, Will the ladies be able to wear pants or do you think it`s time to dig the posh dress out? Only asking as i was planning on wearing pants but dont want to be the only lady not wearing a dress. Shopped all round Wigan yesterday for a dress but couldnt find one. If its a dress iv got tomor to hunt for one. And its not easy for me being in such a small size :conf:
I'll be wearing a trouser suit, so you won't be on your own if you don't go in a dress.
who u going with
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

mike binder wrote:this is posh andrea looking at her cruise dresses lol ,i need a new tie ,whoops no i dont got about 300 pete if u wanna borrow 1
now you tell me...i bought one at same time as i got my suit,

P.S have you all booked your carriages?

:D :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Someone take a camera and post pix on here please?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
GeoffN wrote:Someone take a camera and post pix on here please?
I might do.

Ladies be-aware of Mike Binder, i`m saying saying nothing, but last time he ended up in Trotski`s kilt!
(Got the pic to prove it) :lol: :eh:
you may have the pic to prove it ,but think there was some doctoring done u know i shave my legs lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote:
GeoffN wrote:Someone take a camera and post pix on here please?
I might do.

Ladies be-aware of Mike Binder, i`m saying saying nothing, but last time he ended up in Trotski`s kilt!
(Got the pic to prove it) :lol: :eh:
you may have the pic to prove it ,but think there was some doctoring done u know i shave my legs lol
TMI. :o
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

It’s nice to see so many lovely people coming to the occasion. Hope you all enjoy yourself.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Are you on a freebie McBinder?
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Didn't someone say this was on channel m? I can't see anything about it on the website.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

gpartin wrote:Didn't someone say this was on channel m? I can't see anything about it on the website.
No, that was the Riversiders end of season awards dinner, should have been on last week and was advertised as being but it wasn't on you need to keep tuning in I think. :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan