WHAT A WIN!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sedbergh

Re: WHAT A WIN!!!

Post by sedbergh »

I thought we looked dead on our feet at half time and would never have dreamt of keeping Saints scoreless in the second half. But we defended magnificently. Players were being patched up and thrown back on. Also great to see the stadium full.
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

thanks for that Geoff. Not looking good injury wise though. See Millward is moaning again. He really is a pathetic idiot who is such a bad loser. No doubts he'll be blaming Long's so called 'injury' on their defeat. They wouldn't know what injury problems are
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Sorry you fans, I know Terry Newton did good as Betts himself says but the difference between the teams which gets him my MOTM vote has to be Tickles 2 touchline conversions from opposite touchlines and a total of 14 points out of 22. :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

Absolutely awesome everyone of them.All deserved motm lets keep behind the team home and away today the atmosphere was electric and looked like it got to some of the stains players with a few dropped balls , missed kicks etc.Well done to everyone
silver surfer

Post by silver surfer »

Only one word:-

MAGNIFICENT :eusa2:
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

good point ian, i have always liked tickle as our goal kicker.. he did a great job when farrell has been out in the past.. now he can take up the role full time..
thought he had a good game, period.

oh & doug.. yeah.. u can`t beat watching the re-run.. cos u know no matter how close they get to the try line....... they ain`t gonna cross it!!
enjoy the highlights mate!

heydude

Post by heydude »

now i've clean myself up just to say wow what a win and what a high i'm on (and no drugs to help me too) and what a great game time just passed so quickly i was enthralled from beginning till the end,so proud of the team and everyone else who was there.(just lost for words now)
don't eat yellow snow
craigbeck

Post by craigbeck »

Ian Milward was gutted, in the tunnel at full time he looked absolutely devastated, his eyes were red!

A Fantastic performance but the doctors room should have swing doors on it. Paul Sculthorpe helped his brother off to the ambulance to go and have an x-ray for suspected broken ribs, Kevin Brown was hobbling around, Wayne came out claiming not to be able to see and then Sean came out on two crutches!

Not to mention the Saints player who was taken off to hospital with heat exhaustion.

C

ps. Players Player went to Jereome

:lol:

http://www.rockfm.co.uk
Sponsor Of Wigan Warriors
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

O YES, OH YES OH YES OH YES, OH YES, OH YES

IM LUVING IT!
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i,m not even going to let having to go to work tonight annoy me what a great example to any sport[footballers take note]