Lesley Vainikolo

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
MrDave

Lesley Vainikolo

Post by MrDave »

Probably a load of rubbish but perhaps worth a discussion.

BBC forum 606 has a rumour that Lesley Vainikolo is bored with RU after been left out of the squad and is looking to return to rugby league under Brian Noble and so could be signing for Wigan, if they reach an agreement with Bradford.

highland convert

Re: Lesley Vainikolo

Post by highland convert »

Could make a difference. Shaping the team Bran Noble wants. He is the type of winger that makes the impact in the modern game. Big and strong. Very few of the dancing feet wingers make the grade these days due to the better fitness levels and sizecoming in. When I played at six foot I was temed big. Look at it now. in all sports, 6 foot is the lowere benchmark, Most are 6+ Good signing and at 29 still got a couple of years if he stays clear of injury,
Jim
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

This could be a link to the Aus rumour that Pat Richards has signed for the Rabbitoes on a 4 year contract. But who would kick goals when he is gone.
P.S Last one out close the door.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

riddel would
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

But not as well, he has not kicked goals for about 2 years.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Ther is also Phels. Richards was not a kicker till he came here. We at least must have a good kicking coach. Jim
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

anything can happen in rugby league and wigan especialy
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

MrDave wrote:Probably a load of rubbish but perhaps worth a discussion.

BBC forum 606 has a rumour that Lesley Vainikolo is bored with RU after been left out of the squad and is looking to return to rugby league under Brian Noble and so could be signing for Wigan, if they reach an agreement with Bradford.
Great player, assuming he plays outside Carmont. My only problem with it is having to pay for his name on a shirt for my Mrs, who looks upon big Les as something of a cuddly teddy bear.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Bendy Hendy

Post by Bendy Hendy »

He would be wasted at wigan!! we would have the volcano on one wing, and carl price on the other!! two man mountains and we would still drive it up the middle!!!!!!
THI CORNT RUN BOUT LEGS

GET AMUNGST UM
viva_seddo13

Post by viva_seddo13 »

we might play Pryce in the centre therefore

les pryce carmont richards

wudnt wanna break up the carmont richards combo ( i dont think richards will leave)